Aimiya

Aimiya

I'm no good
Nov 24, 2023
I feel like I'm starting to not give a shit about anyone and anything, and i think that's because the idea of commiting ctb has just become kinda normal to me, like, "it's all gonna be nothing soon, so why bother"
Almost hit my aunt during an argument, shit's gone too far, I'm scared of myself

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, carin129, heavyeyes and 2 others
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
yeah I also don't give a fuck about anyone or anything. I'm just annoyed and constantly pissed off all the time.

Reactions: heavyeyes
P

Photographer Fizzle

Nov 18, 2023
I feel like I'm starting to not give a shit about anyone and anything, and i think that's because the idea of commiting ctb has just become kinda normal to me, like, "it's all gonna be nothing soon, so why bother"
Almost hit my aunt during an argument, shit's gone too far, I'm scared of myself
I hear you, friend, and the extent of the rage and nihilism can make you feel dangerously crazy.

Reactions: Aimiya, movinout17 and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Yeah I'm really starting to not care how anyone is going to feel when I'm gone. It doesn't matter because I won't be here. I just want out. I wish I had never been born because I despise living so much

Reactions: Aimiya
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I saw this earlier, and even though I don't agree with what it's trying to say (it's some boogaloo boy meme) it really got me thinking. Why the fuck do I care? I've lost everything, almost everyone hates me and I know for a fact that if I told anyone who claimed to like me my true thoughts they would hate me (I know this for a fact, I have seen the people who do hate me say they do, and what the people who claim to like me say about people like me).
Theyalreadyhateyou

I was looking back on things I wrote during episodes of hypergraphia as a result of mental breakdowns, and one comment I wrote in particular stuck with me.
"i should care less, i wish i could care less"
For some reason, I have nothing to lose, yet for some reason I still act like I do.