• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Last seen Wednesday 9:14pm.

This is similar to Taran. Maybe police unlocked his phone?

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, C_F, GoodPersonEffed and 1 other person
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Goodbye posts are always so hard to read. It doesn't get any easier despite however many you read or how long you spend here. That's a life... gone.

@ninja_daryl I hope you made it peacefully to whatever comes next after this. You deserved more from life.

Reactions: Ashu and KiraLittleOwl
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Last seen Wednesday 9:14pm.

This is similar to Taran. Maybe police unlocked his phone?
Not even going to comment. I only have a short number of breaths left.

L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
Yup bet he is RIP bc of it. One of the most ready vibes I've ever got here
Yes. Such pain. I don't want to do it but feel I'm out of options. Medical problem. Suicidal depression as a result. Sn clearly works. How do
You know when you're fully ready to act and how to ascertain sn will work?

Reactions: nosoul
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, straight SN. I'm worried I'll throw up so I'm sending 50g up my ass in addition to drinking. I really want it to work.
I'm just going for it. I'm preparing the mixtures now.
Whoa.. rip
using anything rectally is absorbed much faster than ingesting and SN works fast enough orally. If this was real OP had immediate symptoms. No way to survive 50g rectally and 25 orally.
For real.. I feal like anally is the way to go.. probably knocks you unconscious WAY quicker. People have said it could burn really bad. Idk.. I've done pink sea salt enemas and it never burned.

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I've just administered both ends. taste Like sea water. I'm def gonna shit myself. My heart racing like excitement, vision fadin
Maybe this is the way to go. Seems like he was already loosing consciousness quick. I wonder if this is a way quicker way to lose consciousness and a means to avoid throwing up.
Oh shit I already commented on this sorry. I really wish there was more information on this honestly because why wait 20 minutes to lose Consciousness when you can send it up your butt and probably lose consciousness WAY quicker without vomiting

Last edited:
sunny/omori

sunny/omori

necessary? unnecessary?
Apr 3, 2022
Rectus has better absorption than the stomach, so it will be faster. If you can hold it or not, it is other story.

Reactions: houseofleaves
L

lonelyflyinginsect

Mar 23, 2022
Rest in peace bro. I hope the last few minutes were easy on him/her.

Another SN success.!

Trezzohno

Trezzohno

Suffering from a bad case of being alive :/
May 9, 2022
Now I feel inspired to SN up the bussy

• Yay!
Reactions: scorchie and wetrus
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Sob sob ... i pray u get recarnation . I felt like losing a good pal. Hope we can be best of friends soon

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and wetrus
Trezzohno

Trezzohno

Suffering from a bad case of being alive :/
May 9, 2022
no disrespect to OPs memory, may he rest in peace.

but this made me laugh

May he rest in peace ✌️
But I plan to do the same as him when I CTB. SN both ends for lethality

• Hugs
Reactions: wetrus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is sad how life brings people to this point but at least those who are gone cannot suffer anymore and are free from this existence. Rest in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Rectus has better absorption than the stomach, so it will be faster. If you can hold it or not, it is other story.
I hope it wont burn putting salt solution through your rectum. Also how do you keep it in for long enough? Do you stand upside down or something?

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
What is the great advantage to doing it this way? Seems easier to me to simply drink the stuff. RIP to the OP.