• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I want to thank all the people who DDOS'ed this site -
1. My physical ailment was healed by the DDOS. The bombardment of radio waves must have done the trick .
2. My doctor suddenly called me a few days back and has prescribed me a magic pill rewinding all the damage .
3. My perspective has suddenly turned around 180 degrees, because serious physical health issues were anyways a flimsy reason to feel the way I felt .
4. I watched youtube instead of being here. Who else to rely all on than youtube to solve my life problems . That's all I needed .

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Glad to hear you've been saved.

Reminds me of when the original NY Times fiasco went down; the first big attack on the website. (By attack, I mean giving global attention and boosting the popularity of the site.)

In response, I became paranoid about the possibility of Nembutal no longer being available. I panic-bought N from D at considerable cost, and have had that issue off my mind ever since. So suicide prevention works, just in the opposite way to what the pro-lifers intend.