Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
My life has been a rollercoaster ride but my seat has always been facing downside...there's no stop for the ride..I have depersonalization and bypolar disorders..and I'm hoping my ctb is an end to this ride....I'm so socially anxious that I even though not to write this as I thought what will you guys think and stuff...but no ..I should thank all the people here and even the creators of this website...can't describe in words how it helped me....I feel I'm lucky to find this site during this phase of my life.
People talked with me , became friends with few, actually at first when I joined I became a bit anxious when people suddenly started talking so good to me ..people here are so good . I'm going for ctb tommorow by sn and I hope my si doesn't kick in...and once again thank you all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ulisses, canihavepeaceforonce, oneside and 41 others
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Oh no, bye... It's always surprising when you chat with someone and then that person ctbes... Hopefully it will be better for you on the other side. :( Sorry that you don't have a better option... :(

• Hugs
Reactions: illneverBPromQueen, highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Hello friend.

I am not sorry for hearing it has come to this, but glad you were able to find this place and receive a positive welcome, and the guidance you were looking for.

I think at this point asking you to review your decision may be irrelevant. Instead, I am merely gonna ask you to review your method. Make sure this is the path you wanna go with, and that you understand it on detail. Once you are certain, lemme remind you the importance of fasting, preferably from now.

With all that said, wish you best of luck my friend. As for the end, I wish you nothing, for I know you will find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: DoNotLet2, not-2-b-the-answer, William Barker and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Wish you a good luck on your final journey!
And you are right, first I could not believe too that somewhere outside of real world people can be caring and kind :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DoNotLet2, mediocre, Erase.myself and 3 others
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so sorry to see you leave. I wish you peace and love whatever happens. :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Erase.myself, not-2-b-the-answer, William Barker and 2 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Your energy is so kind. I will miss you. I am sending you love. Thanks for your kindness.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer, William Barker and 1 other person
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Sad that you decided to leave but at the same time everything will be over and you no longer have to suffer. Wishing you peace :) And if you don't mind asking, will you keep as updated after you take SN?

Reactions: Imustbefree and William Barker
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Hello friend.

I am not sorry for hearing it has come to this, but glad you were able to find this place and receive a positive welcome, and the guidance you were looking for.

I think at this point asking you to review your decision may be irrelevant. Instead, I am merely gonna ask you to review your method. Make sure this is the path you wanna go with, and that you understand it on detail. Once you are certain, lemme remind you the importance of fasting, preferably from now.

With all that said, wish you best of luck my friend. As for the end, I wish you nothing, for I know you will find peace.
I'm going for the 48 hrs regimen... following Stan's guide and thank you.
Sad that you decided to leave but at the same time everything will be over and you no longer have to suffer. Wishing you peace :) And if you don't mind asking, will you keep as updated after you take SN?
Sure I'll keep updating till whenever possible and thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer, artificialpasta and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'll put on a little candle for you to, I hope it guides you to love and warmth :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost1804, mediocre, highlyvolatile and 5 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
have a peaceful journey my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, William Barker and Taran
B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
I'm going for the 48 hrs regimen... following Stan's guide and thank you.

Sure I'll keep updating till whenever possible and thanks.

Fair enough! I am glad to hear you are going for a proper fasting.

Lemme know if you wanna talk. it would be a pleasure to accompany you on this moments. I imagine you must feel quite a relief! finding an end to this connundrum that is life and deciding to back down from it.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, William Barker, Crows and 1 other person
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
If you decide to proceed, then I wish you a safe journey to somewhere better.... :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer, William Barker and 1 other person
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I'm going to miss you but I hope that you find peace. I'll support you in whatever decision you make. Good luck and I hope your journey is as quick and painless as possible. Lots of love <3

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, William Barker and Taran
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Oh, my friend...
I really wish you didn't have to go, but i know that you are suffering a lot and that you seek a relief from this world.
I feel priviliged for having talked with you, even if just for a tiny bit.
You are a wonderful person and it pains me to see people like you going to soon.
Nonetheless, i have to wish you good luck and that everything goes according to your plans and that your transition is a fast and painless one.
Farewell friend! It was a pleasure to know you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
lovelypirategirl

lovelypirategirl

I'm not ok, I'm just good at pretending I am
Mar 22, 2020
Dear Taran,

I can only wish you luck in your travel. I'm glad to hear that this site gave you some relief during difficult times in your life. If you need to talk to somebody before doing it, please let me know... I'll be definitely more than happy to hear you.

• Hugs
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Good luck to you I hope it's peaceful for you. ā¤ļø

• Hugs
oneofthoseyoudontwan

oneofthoseyoudontwan

Life has no meaning if you can't feel love
Mar 7, 2020
Wish you a safe journey, hope you can find peace

• Hugs
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Oh, my friend...
I really wish you didn't have to go, but i know that you are suffering a lot and that you seek a relief from this world.
I feel priviliged for having talked with you, even if just for a tiny bit.
You are a wonderful person and it pains me to see people like you going to soon.
Nonetheless, i have to wish you good luck and that everything goes according to your plans and that your transition is a fast and painless one.
Farewell friend! It was a pleasure to know you.
Thanks and it was great talking to you...hugs

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Bhai,

You leaving so soon? That makes me sad..
It was good to talk to you. I felt a connection. I hope you could stay a bit longer.. but life sucks too hard. Every second is suffering, so I understand your decision.

I wish you a peaceful transition and I am going to miss you. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Saed, highlyvolatile and 4 others
William Barker

William Barker

Experienced
Mar 25, 2020
I'm still here if you wish to talk some more, friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Taran and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you a safe & peacefull journey. :hug::heart::heart::hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Taran and William Barker
Rinzing

Rinzing

Meep Meep~
Apr 4, 2020
Wishing you peace and comfort on your decision, good luck to you :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and William Barker
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
Hope you pass peacefully :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Taran, William Barker and not-2-b-the-answer
T

TheTraveller

Mar 23, 2020
safe travels, I wish things were different for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: zi99 and Taran
whereispeace

whereispeace

Mar 18, 2020
Good luck. I wish you eternal peace. I kind of wish I was joining you, but I'm not quite ready yet...

• Hugs
Reactions: Taran
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
You will be missed. I wish you peace

• Hugs
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Hi. I haven't read many post from you but it's always sad when one decides to ctb. I can't wish but the best in whatever you choose. Remember take your time and think carefully. There's no coming back if you succeed. Hugs!

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy and Taran
departing

departing

Enlightened
Jul 5, 2019
I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point and I hope you find the peace that you're seeking.

• Hugs
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace.:hug:

• Hugs