• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
My lifes expiration date is unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you see it approaching.

Currently getting affairs in order, banking etc (If any one has experience writing a will or how assets get allocated in general please dm if your interested in helping!)

This also means it's time I test my SN, I've never tested before but I followed Vizzy's guide for the aquarium test. With 2.5g SN and 500ml in each cup. Only problem is I'm fairly colorblind so some input on the results would be very greatly appreciated. Also since this source of the sn is no longer available for some years now am I able to say it without getting flagged? Thanks in advance again.

So again it should have 10mg/L. The photo showing two strips has the one on the bottom from the first 5g/L cup and the on top with the 10mg/L cup

Attachments

• 20230813_154228.jpg
    20230813_154228.jpg
    990.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230813_154710.jpg
    20230813_154710.jpg
    646.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230813_160327_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230813_160327_Snapchat.jpg
    588.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Kerrtu
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Bottle had never been opened before

Reactions: Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Bottle had never been opened before

As long as the bottle hasn't been opened and it's been kept in a dry, preferably shaded, cool temp place, the SN should be just as potent as when you purchased. There may be clumping and the SN may have a yellow tone to it - mildly yellow.

Mellow yellow, if you will.

Due to the colorblindness, I feel the simple blood test is better suited. Prick a finger, deposit blood on a sterile surface, add SN and observe.

(I had read this post fairly quickly after it was posted and was hoping for some more opinions on this)

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Praestat_Mori and Whatshouldmynamebe
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
I appreciate the input, I'll likely do the blood test in the next 2 days. I just figured the aquarium test was more precise since I've heard nitrate will also turn blood brown

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I appreciate the input, I'll likely do the blood test in the next 2 days. I just figured the aquarium test was more precise since I've heard nitrate will also turn blood brown

The aquarium test is likely more precise though I haven't tried it as I tend to stick with the most basic tests and methods.

Vizzy definitely did a lot of research in various methods, most notably SN and Nitrogen, which he ultimately ended up using to CTB. I can imagine him playfully teasing me about the aquarium test strips - we agreed on many things, though the aquarium test strips made me hesitant. Looking back, I think I was most concerned with opening the SN bottle finally and risking its degradation.

Anyhow - it's good you're getting things sorted. When I finally lay my head down for the last time, I want to know I've left things as they were meant to be. Finances, cherished items sent to loved ones, cremation paid for, etc.

Phone and laptop I plan on destroying, though I do wish I could document my experience for the forum, for further SN researching.

I wonder if we've got the same SN. Mine came from Amazon.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Whatshouldmynamebe
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
That's definitely fair not wanting your SN to begin degrading, I actually got 2 bottles, one for testing and the other to keep sealed. I'm going to pm you my source, would be curious if we did have the same one.
The aquarium test is likely more precise though I haven't tried it as I tend to stick with the most basic tests and methods.

Vizzy definitely did a lot of research in various methods, most notably SN and Nitrogen, which he ultimately ended up using to CTB. I can imagine him playfully teasing me about the aquarium test strips - we agreed on many things, though the aquarium test strips made me hesitant. Looking back, I think I was most concerned with opening the SN bottle finally and risking its degradation.

Anyhow - it's good you're getting things sorted. When I finally lay my head down for the last time, I want to know I've left things as they were meant to be. Finances, cherished items sent to loved ones, cremation paid for, etc.

Phone and laptop I plan on destroying, though I do wish I could document my experience for the forum, for further SN researching.

I wonder if we've got the same SN. Mine came from Amazon.
That's definitely fair not wanting your SN to begin degrading, I actually got 2 bottles, one for testing and the other to keep sealed. I'm going to pm you my source, would be curious if we did have the same one.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
NO 2 means nitrite?

And 10 means what 100%

Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
exactly it
The second strip by the nitrite looks orange but seems it's supposed to be pink by 10 = 100% . so according to that test it seems that sn is no longer good ?
All this is just my opinion : Which confirms my thoughts . the manufacturers put expiration dates on these chemicals but PN and others going off on what he said seem to think these things last forever.

It's Essential to have sources where people in torture can buy fresh substance . I won't name the substances cause i know prolifers and police watching.

Last edited:
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
The second strip by the nitrite looks orange but seems it's supposed to be pink by 10 = 100% . so according to that test it seems that sn is no longer good ?
All this is just my opinion : Which confirms my thoughts . the manufacturers put expiration dates on these chemicals but PN and others going off on what he said seem to think these things last forever.

It's Essential to have sources where people in torture can buy fresh substance . I won't name the substances cause i know prolifers and police watching.
Right I thought it kind of looked darker than the test says it should. curious though cause it dosnt look more faded like it would if it were lower amounts

Redid the test waiting only 30 seconds to take the picture (Test says read results after 30 seconds) Where as the other picture was taken after around 2 minutes

Attachments

• IMG_20230814_191203.jpg
    IMG_20230814_191203.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Right I thought it kind of looked darker than the test says it should. curious though cause it dosnt look more faded like it would if it were lower amounts

Redid the test waiting only 30 seconds to take the picture (Test says read results after 30 seconds) Where as the other picture was taken after around 2 minutes
Its pink and matches 5 It's really important to do the test exactly as it says (30 seconds) sorry I had to magnify to see the shade of pink matches 5

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Due to the colorblindness, I feel the simple blood test is better suited. Prick a finger, deposit blood on a sterile surface, add SN and observe.
The blood test doesn't completely suffice. The blood test only proves that nitrite is present in the substance rather than the purity of the SN.

Looks pure to me, I assume its safe to use. The only problem is that for the first strip, theres a gradient between yellow and blue for one of the squares and its confusing, its probably normal but i've never seen such a thing appear on an nitrite test strip.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dialogos, Whatshouldmynamebe and Kerrtu
J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Got the same test and I'm colourblind too what a coincidence lol wow ok

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Got the same test and I'm colourblind too what a coincidence lol wow ok
Well, the SS community is here to help if you ever end up needing it due to your colourblindness :)

W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Its pink and matches 5 It's really important to do the test exactly as it says (30 seconds) sorry I had to magnify to see the shade of pink matches 5
So 5 would mean I'm not looking very pure eh :/

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
So 5 would mean I'm not looking very pure eh :/
Well I took a good long look again and somebody already mentioned its orange-y. As for the darkness of the shade it seems to be the same level of 5. Can some one pls confirm coz my TV might be calibrated wrong.

Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe and pthnrdnojvsc