• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hoplesstherapist

hoplesstherapist

Feb 19, 2024
so I made some SN from a tutorial. Worked like it said but I'm not sure about it. Is there a way to test it without getting too sick?

Reactions: Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
so I made some SN from a tutorial. Worked like it said but I'm not sure about it. Is there a way to test it without getting too sick?
Maybe the blood test
Prick your finger or cut yourself surface enough for blood and stir
If it turns dark brown
It could be assuring
I'm no expert
Just repeating what I've read

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I hope you are not planning to test it by consuming it? Don't do that for obvious reasons. Use the aquarium test strips.

Reactions: Forveleth
E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
The heck ? I really doubt you can make at least >95% pure SN at home from a tutorial.Using that would just result in disaster.Find a source and buy it dude

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
The heck ? I really doubt you can make at least >95% pure SN at home from a tutorial.Using that would just result in disaster.Find a source and buy it dude
It's pretty basic chemistry. I think even if I bought it, I'd run it through some of the YouTube purification video techniques just to get any garbage out.

You're not making it. You're separating the sodium nitrate from sodium nitrite (or calcium nitrite). Sodium nitrite is highly soluble in water.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36
hoplesstherapist

hoplesstherapist

Feb 19, 2024
Right
It's pretty basic chemistry. I think even if I bought it, I'd run it through some of the YouTube purification video techniques just to get any garbage out.

You're not making it. You're separating the sodium nitrate from sodium nitrite (or calcium nitrite). Sodium nitrite is highly soluble in wa

You're not making it. You're separating the sodium nitrate from sodium nitrite (or calcium nitrite). Sodium nitrite is highly soluble in water.
Correct... And if your not a chemist.....I used the fish tank strips for nitrites they are as high as can be.

Reactions: Nikitatos