profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I made that up just calling it a fractal recurrence like some sort of hypothesis or something and used it for describing what I thought I saw once a few years ago
The human brain/mind is capable of imagining many different possibilities.

The fact that perhaps an infinitude of possibilities actually existdoesn't mean one is (or even is capable of) actually perceiving those possibilities.
If true it begs asking why? I am convinced a human brain and mind can not begin to comprehend such absurdity, seemingly?
Reality is under no obligation to "make sense" to the human mind.

Here's a video about the Many Worlds Interpretation of quantum theory (MWI). The math actually "works out best" following this theory and increasing numbers of physicists are starting to support/consider it... even though it seems absurd. Although all is useful to understand, the video gets better nearer the end... so "wait for it".

Reactions: Spitfire
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
MWI is bull pap it's just pseudo science. To OP - if we come back as something else, how do you explain population growth? And if it's new life then it will need to grow forever until all life is crawling all over the top of each other. And if an asteroid hit and killed all life, or if we nuked the planet - so there's no life - then where do the "souls" go then?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and profoundexperience
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Reactions: Endeavour