• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

6000qqq

6000qqq

May 13, 2019
Has anyone else attempted terminal dehydration before? How did it go for you and (if) there is a next time, what would you do differently?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Qbert and Mr.VLADIM1R
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
That sounds rough. You're stronger than me. I'm worried about the few hours of meto and few minutes of N.

Reactions: 6000qqq
M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
Has anyone else attempted terminal dehydration before? How did it go for you and (if) there is a next time, what would you do differently?
I was severely dehydrated on accident and was in tons of pain. It was about 24 hours and pure misery. Plus you have to fight SI to not drink. It's messy.

Reactions: DeathImminent, 6000qqq and Halo13
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
I've been dehydrated for a week (didn't want to go to the hospital) and it was pretty agonizing. Low BP and constant thirst. I wasn't absorbing most of the water that I drank.

Reactions: 6000qqq
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I've read that dehydration is pretty painful or the symptoms are not very pleasant. I wouldn't reccommend it.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
I read about a guy who tried vsed with help of a hospice and he went slowly into renal failure w his urine turning a weird orange color. He begged to drink, but was reminded that this is what he wanted. I think you need to do this under supervision. I was tempted to use this method too...maybe if you lay out in the desert, death will be faster? Idk

Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
I am tempted by this as well. So much conflicting info online.

shango

shango

Sep 9, 2019
I attempted it, lasted 2 and a half days. I was pretty painful and the urge to drink was too strong. Didn't feel like I was dying and had panic attacks most of the day. Yeah, probably won't attempt this again, this method is for people who can get medical assistance through the method.

Reactions: Qbert
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
I guess if you're old and frail it can work.

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
I was severely dehydrated on accident and was in tons of pain. It was about 24 hours and pure misery. Plus you have to fight SI to not drink. It's messy.
during your dehydration where did you feel pain?

Were you also not at home thus additionally uncomfortable?

thank you
I attempted it, lasted 2 and a half days. I was pretty painful and the urge to drink was too strong. Didn't feel like I was dying and had panic attacks most of the day. Yeah, probably won't attempt this again, this method is for people who can get medical assistance through the method.
How or where did you feel pain?

Last edited: