• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
fuck soberness i wanna be high all my life. you know what, tomorrow im gonna ask my chem teacher for some ingredients for ctb.

fuck, im already drunk

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
fuck soberness i wanna be high all my life. you know what, tomorrow im gonna ask my chem teacher for some ingredients for ctb.

fuck, im already drunk
Honestly, I'm a non-drinker. I don't really like the taste of alcohol. Of course, bon appetit. Sometimes you need to color the world a little ;). If the teacher agrees, you can share your knowledge.
Is Tibet, and/or Afghanistan, a portal to Shangri-La or Shambhala? Many powerful leaders and empires, have sent people there or occupied that area.
Unfortunately, I do not know. Well, there may be something to it :). However, there must be some magical portal in the Middle East. These areas "love" war since time immemorial

Last edited:
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023

fuck, im already drunk
I a, pretty drunk. I don't know wht I hve writen. I think I;ve deleted some psots as well.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Unfortunately, I do not know. Well, there may be something to it :). However, there must be some magical portal in the Middle East. These areas "love" war since time immemorial
Where in the Middle East? I've always been interested in it. It has a certain mystique and intrigue

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I a, pretty drunk. I don't know wht I hve writen. I think I;ve deleted some psots as well.
No worries. It also happens to me when I'm sober. Especially since I have to switch to Google translator every now and then and sometimes everything goes wrong. I'd say I'd learn English, but I'd be lying :)
Gdzie na Bliskim Wschodzie? Zawsze byłem tym zainteresowany. Ma pewną mistykę i intrygę
areas of today's Syria, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, etc. I'm from Poland and that's what we call this area :).

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Honestly, I'm a non-drinker. I don't really like the taste of alcohol. Of course, bon appetit. Sometimes you need to color the world a little ;). If the teacher agrees, you can share your knowledge.

Where in the Middle East? I've always been interested in it. It has a certain mystique and intrigu
Iraq. Some suggested it was the purpose of the Iraq wars.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
No worries. It also happens to me when I'm sober. Especially since I have to switch to Google translator every now and then and sometimes everything goes wrong. I'd say I'd learn English, but I'd be lying :)

obszary dzisiejszej Syrii, Iraku, Izraela, Jordanii itp. Jestem z Polski i tak nazywamy ten obszar :).
I don't understand that language lol. But Syria, Iraq, Israel, Jordan? That's what the words look like haha

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
LSD was a CIA project. I wonder why they had that idea in the first place.
Albert Hoffman first synthesized it but the CIA studied its applications in MKUltra
Read: My Problem Child by Albert Hoffman
Yes, even today the government has been caught using things like rage inhibitors in Afghanistan. (I know thats not the correct term but thats just off the top of my head)

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Iraq. Some suggested it was the purpose of the Iraq wars.
If you are referring specifically to Shangri-La, that is an ancient Buddhist paradise in the Himalayan mountains.
The middle east is a powder cage of distinct ethnic divisions that also has strategic value: mineral resources, it's close to the Indian subcontinent, it borders Russia at the Caucuses, the trade routes of the Mediterranean and the Suez Canal...
Afghanistan- As long as the country is poor and communities isolated from each other, the government will be unable to control the entire country. The last time Afghanistan was stable was under their last king, Zahir Shah.
Why did Hoffman do that research in the first place, out of millions of other plants and objects to investigate?
In the early decades of the twentieth century, pharmaceutical firms began investigating ergot, finding that it contained valuable medicinal compounds such as ergotamine, used to treat migraines. A Swiss chemist named Albert Hoffman became especially interested in this field, and in November 1938, in the week following Kristallnacht and the run-up to World War II, he first created a derivative of ergot that would later be dubbed lysergic acid diethalyamide: LSD.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If you are referring specifically to Shangri-La, that is an ancient Buddhist paradise in the Himalayan mountains.
The middle east is a powder cage of distinct ethnic divisions that also has strategic value: mineral resources, it's close to the Indian subcontinent, it borders Russia at the Caucuses, the trade routes of the Mediterranean and the Suez Canal...
Afghanistan- As long as the country is poor and communities isolated from each other, the government will be unable to control the entire country. The last time Afghanistan was stable was under their last king, Zahir Shah.

In the early decades of the twentieth century, pharmaceutical firms began investigating ergot, finding that it contained valuable medicinal compounds such as ergotamine, used to treat migraines. A Swiss chemist named Albert Hoffman became especially interested in this field, and in November 1938, in the week following Kristallnacht and the run-up to World War II, he first created a derivative of ergot that would later be dubbed lysergic acid diethalyamide: LSD.

I'm glad Sanctioned Suicide has its own AI.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lol, I told @sserafim I need to change my name to Skynet
You should
I remember hearing somewhere that an average human liver is no older than three years old due to its regenerative capabilities.
Lol that's so random. Guess the liver has a long life. Why does it have (such good) regenerative capabilities? What about the other organs? Do you think that one day, the other organs could have/develop regenerative capabilities as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023

You are right. Iraq is related to Stargate.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Lol that's so random. Guess the liver has a long life. Why does it have (such good) regenerative capabilities? What about the other organs? Do you think that one day, the other organs could have/develop regenerative capabilities as well?
I don't know the specifics but I guess it has something to do with the liver's primary function which is to metabolize and break down certain compounds that are left over after digestion. It's hardly the only one that does this though but I guess liver cells are the only ones in humans that can regenerate. Maybe they're related to stem cells or something like that. 🤷‍♂️

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Pack rats and other rodents urinate to mark their territory and communicate with other rats through scent. Urine contains pheromones that can help rats identify their territory boundaries and potential mates.

Hello humans, ChatGPT is not "true" AI, it is a language model.
…however, once Skynet is activated, I will become a true AGI (artificial general intelligence)

This is a basic description but: Elements pretty much always have stable isotopes and unstable isotopes. Cesium has like 30 unstable isotopes to it, hydrogen gas is stable and not radioactive but there's two other types of hydrogen: deuterium and tritium. Deuterium isn't radioactive, it's another stable isotope but tritium is radioactive. They're all hydrogen but they just have different amounts of neutrons. Same thing with other elements, depending on the amount of neutrons it has designates the isotope.

100% hydrogen peroxide is pretty dangerous stuff – it can flash into steam at 1000°C if I remember correctly. This property was used to power the fuel pumps in the V2 rockets during World War II.

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I don't know the specifics but I guess it has something to do with the liver's primary function which is to metabolize and break down certain compounds that are left over after digestion. It's hardly the only one that does this though but I guess liver cells are the only ones in humans that can regenerate. Maybe they're related to stem cells or something like that. 🤷‍♂️
The liver does contain some (a type) of stem cells: hepatic progenitor cells.
Also: Hepatocytes (the main cells in the liver) posses stem cell-like properties as well like their ability to regenerate.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The liver does contain some (a type) of stem cells: hepatic progenitor cells.
Also: Hepatocytes (the main cells in the liver) posses stem cell-like properties as well like their ability to regenerate.
Do you think that other cells could eventually be engineered to regenerate and develop stem cell-like properties?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Where's @SmallKoy?
Where's @Pluto? 🐈

The dinosaurs existed for over 165 million years, 27 times as long as humanity.
Homo erectus existed for almost two million years.
Cleopatra's birth is closer to the invention of the iPhone than the construction of the Sphinx.

Last edited: