SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Yesterday I had a telemarketer call about something I never signed up for. As usual I told them I didn't sign up for anything and to take me off their call list. He kept trying to sell me the product and I said I didn't want it. He still wouldn't listen so I said "take me off your call list" and hung up the phone.

Another call with a different number comes across and I answer it. Him again?! He asks me why I'm hanging up on him. I hung up. This happened with two more different numbers and the same person. I tried to block all the numbers that I thought could be him and I still get them.

Why the fuck do I want to be apart of a world that has become so commercialized?! I have to leave my phone on ignore now and miss calls from actual important things and people. I can't be around my phone without having panic attacks. I would ask why people think this is okay, but this is the world we live in…
What about you?

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownWorld2023, Ondine0000ff, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Duuude that stinks, I've not gotten telemarketers ive beenn too scared to answer those unknown numbers buut if i ever get a persistant caller like yours I want to scream as loud as i can at them till they hang up or tell them in the bathroom having diariah or to vent whatever is happening and theyll get bored or annoyed that i wasted their time that they wont call anymore

• Yay!
Reactions: Ondine0000ff
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Duuude that stinks, I've not gotten telemarketers ive beenn too scared to answer those unknown numbers buut if i ever get a persistant caller like yours I want to scream as loud as i can at them till they hang up or tell them in the bathroom having diariah or to vent whatever is happening and theyll get bored or annoyed that i wasted their time that they wont call anymore
Once I lied to a telemarketer that I only had a few days left and I was going to prison probably for life. Talking about regretting all the bad things I did. Went on and on. Even got a little specific about a "supposed" deadly drunken night. Then said thanks for the call and hung up. They still kept calling….I even put my number on the "federal do not call list" and that didn't stop them. I always hear about the elderly getting taken advantage of by them because they are not as mentally quick as they used to be and easy to manipulate. You should hear how they justify it. Sounds like the devil is speaking through them…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Inthewind
A

AshH

It iz what it iz
Sep 16, 2023
Next time try this:

I managed to be blacklisted thanks to that, so it did worked, yes :)

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Next time try this:

I managed to be blacklisted thanks to that, so it did worked, yes :)

There have actually been cases of people irritating the telemarketer and the amount of calls got worse. Something about the caller adding the receivers name to other telemarketing "pools" just to be "irritating" back.

• Wow
Reactions: AshH