• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's the scary thing. You would likely have no clue till it was too late. Psychopaths are very good at blending in. I bet Ted Bundy was an absolute charmer. In fact, they're so good that they sometimes seem to even convince their therapists that they've changed.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Tread softly for you tread on my dreams
Apr 17, 2023
That's the scary thing. You would likely have no clue till it was too late. Psychopaths are very good at blending in. I bet Ted Bundy was an absolute charmer. In fact, they're so good that they sometimes seem to even convince their therapists that they've changed.
Have you read Without Conscience? Its a book about Psychopaths. Lots of anecdotes. Great stuff

Reactions: Forever Sleep
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Personally I would never call a suicide hotline because I have no reason to. I don't want or need to be helped, and my decision to ctb is final. And what do I gain out of calling? Nothing except being sent to the psych ward or something. However, hopefully I could convince the serial killer to murder me. Then I could finally achieve my goal of leaving this world.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Tread softly for you tread on my dreams
Apr 17, 2023
Rather would prefer to be helped to ctb by a serial killer
Which one would you pick out of the popular ones from the late 20th century?
Personally I would never call a suicide hotline because I have no reason to. I don't want to be helped. And what do I gain out of calling? Nothing except being sent to the psych ward or something. However, hopefully I could convince the serial killer to murder me. Then I could finally achieve my goal of leaving this world.
I almost called once but I knew they were probably less helpful than your average theRapist.

Reactions: sserafim
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Personally I would never call a suicide hotline because I have no reason to. I don't want or need to be helped, and my decision to ctb is final. And what do I gain out of calling? Nothing except being sent to the psych ward or something. However, hopefully I could convince the serial killer to murder me. Then I could finally achieve my goal of leaving this world.
Those people mainly gauge how much of a threat you are to yourself and whether to call the cops on you after that.

The existence of these hotlines is, at best, for virtue signalling purposes on the part of governments, because suicide prevention has become a cultural obsession in recent years. They help very few people, from what I understand, because all their training is about deciding whether or not to call for police intervention.

kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
My friend's mom was about to get in his car but he got spooked and took off. Scary shit...

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I most likely wouldn't even know that I'm talking to a serial killer. Either way, I don't think I'd ever call the hotline as I don't really want to be gaslighted (badly gaslighted that is) about how life is beautiful for everybody and how I choose to work instead of it being imposed upon me and so forth. Though, after reading some stories, there's a chance that they wouldn't even pick up at all. And of course I don't want to be involuntarily put in a mental hospital either

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hotlines don't really help at all so I guess it doesn't matter if the other person on the line is a serial killer, or a rapist, or an accountant, or a cowboy, or Keanu Reeves.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
They may not be serial killers but the mental health industry is chock-full of vicious cunts to the point where it's a systemic killers. In a way that kind of evil which I call "mundane depravity" is worse than the outrageous serial killers and mass murderers and the like.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
He also saved a little girl from drowning, possibly in the same state park where he killed some of his victims, I don't remember now. Personally, at this point in my life I'm not troubled by such apparent contradictions. People are complex, I judge their karmas one by one.

• Wow
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I doubt he was the only psycho on such helplines.

I remember the story of an emergency dispatch operator, literally mocking a woman while she drowned in her car during a flood. Nothing really shocks me about our society anymore. Our species is not really as civilised as many people assume. It's a bit of an illusion in many cases.