• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

theangelswept

theangelswept

sorry sorry sorry
Feb 27, 2024
I think they would probably be good hotline operators because of their first hand experience with taking lives. I guess it depends on the person though. Usually people who work in volunteer places like that are pretty nice. I would feel fine with it if they gave me good advice. Probably wouldn't even know that's what they were.

Reactions: sserafim
W

WeJumpToFly

Feb 19, 2024
They may not be serial killers but the mental health industry is chock-full of vicious cunts to the point where it's a systemic killers. In a way that kind of evil which I call "mundane depravity" is worse than the outrageous serial killers and mass murderers and the like.
I agree. I've met a few. They get these low paying jobs (within their field psy is really low pay) to be able to work with clients they mock and dislike and look down on.

But then sociopaths are always willing to cut off their own noses to spite someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim