• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
How so you tasting it? You need put the rubber out, but how long is it after that good? You need to drink it anyway after it's open, so why taste it?

Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Another question that I really hope can be answered: if it's anything like alcohol (which I hate), can it be masked slightly with sour tastes rather than something sweet? Like, most people say try fruity cocktails when you dislike the taste of alcohol but what I found was that sour/bitter things (like lemon/lime and mint) helped take the edge off because it's sort of similar to the alcohol but something I like (I absolutely love lemons and limes, I'll eat lemons whole with a spoon). It's not trying to go in the completely opposite direction (sweet), but a "similar" taste that can be pretty strong to overpower it enough.

So, thoughts? Is it anything like alcohol? Will adding sour make it more palatable or will it be as futile as sweeteners?
I'm pretty sure they mentioned earlier in this thread something about using simple syrups like grenadine, triple sec, etc. It seems like a viable option.