Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'd take strawberry, sure! The consequences of failing to drink N are much higher than if you fail to finish a 'shitty drink'. It sounds like you haven't even tasted it before??
Maybe you should rethink it if you are thinking about the taste as a problem... you can read experiences here "its slightly bitter" thats all.
Fail? no with the gold standard.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I am one of those who couldn't down N because of the taste. Hopefully we get some tested methods that will help those of us who just find the taste too strong to consume. Thanks for posting OP
I don't have N yet, but perhaps practicing with other nasty tastes might help? The most bitter and disgusting flavor I could think of to practice with would be taking apart Soy Isoflavone pills (a supplement that's basically inert) and mixing them with water. I probably won't be able to get N for a few weeks, but I'll do a taste comparison when it arrives.

• Wow
Reactions: symphony
CiproKilledMe

CiproKilledMe

Experienced
Mar 23, 2021
Maybe you should rethink it if you are thinking about the taste as a problem... you can read experiences here "its slightly bitter" thats all.
Fail? no with the gold standard.

I don't need to read experiences, I've tasted it for myself many times. Have you? It's getting a little old having people come on here who've never even tasted the stuff only to tell everyone else what pussies they are for being concerned about the taste (which is more than just "slightly bitter", I assure you). If you haven't tasted it yourself, perhaps refrain from making comments about the taste until you have. And there are stories on here of people who've failed with N. Keep researching.

Reactions: PerpetualPain
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I just have to laugh at some of these lengths we're forced to go through simply to get a few ounces of [nastyyyy] liquid into our stomachs. Such a ridiculous world we live in where the 'gold standard' requires such angst.

View attachment 89173

Fear Factor (N edition):
View attachment 89176
Lol yeh, I mean I will just drink it, but just throwing ideas out there for people worrying about it. When I typed it I was actually thinking of Homer Simpson, when he coated his mouth in wax for the chilli cook off episode haha.

• Yay!
Reactions: watchingthewheels
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I've tasted it for myself many times. Have you?
I have not tried it yet I will wait to try it and comment my experience. As far as fail is extremely rare (according to the book) so they probably didn't do it properly. Anyway not here to dispute. Good luck