• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

johann_liebert

johann_liebert

verzweifelt
Nov 11, 2023
We were in contact everyday for a short time, then you disappeared. At first, I didn't think much about it. Maybe you needed some time for yourself. Then I became a bit anxious and worried. In the context we met each other, you never know. If you CTB'd successfully, congrats, you managed to do what I haven't yet. If not, and you read it someday, I'm thankful for the time I could spend with such a beautiful human being as you. Wirklich, danke dir Taro, dank dir waren wenigstens meine letzen Tage nicht so einsam wie mein Leben sonst es war. Du bist mir wirklich ans Herz gewachsen, und das hab ich erst so richtig bemerkt, als du nicht mehr da warst. Danke 🙏

johann_liebert

johann_liebert

verzweifelt
Nov 11, 2023
This was a ditched attempt. She had problems with the Airbnb.

Fuck. They were one person I'd have felt comfortable meeting irl. I can't believe I didn't get to tell them that.
I know it's sad. She was quite actively looking for a partner, I'm sorry you didn't got to tell her that.

I partially made this thread in hopes to reach someone that maybe knows more about her. She was in contact with quite a few people on her. I just want to know what happened to her 😥

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
This was a ditched attempt. She had problems with the Airbnb.

I know it's sad. She was quite actively looking for a partner, I'm sorry you didn't got to tell her that.

I partially made this thread in hopes to reach someone that maybe knows more about her. She was in contact with quite a few people on her. I just want to know what happened to her 😥
I know, when I went and looked to see who your were talking about I didn't see you comment on it and sometimes when you search people not all their stuff pops up. Hope you're able to get in contact and if not I hope you both are able to find and know peace ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: johann_liebert