• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
All I know for sure now, even more than before, is that I need to die ASAP.

For reference, I have struggled with severe depression and was officially diagnosed with Severe Major Depressive Disorder with OCD and severe anxiety by an SMI clinic a few years ago after the sudden death of my husband. After he died, I lost our house and belongings and moved in with a different "trusted friend". He molested me for 5 months. Once I escaped, he continued to try. The only living being I could trust was my cat and he and I became very bonded, extremely bonded to the point I could only feel better or normal when I was with him. A few months ago, he got very sick. I took him to the vet who said he was dying. I can't talk or write about it because it literally guts me and that same day, I started to actively research suicide. I had one attempt after my husband died. I told two people - my two sisters. My oldest sister yelled at me. My other sister said, "thanks a lot!" My brother said my husband's sudden death was maybe "something you did in a past life". So, I shut down after that and didn't talk. I tried therapy with a psychiatrist for a few years and that did not help at all.

My grief over losing my beloved cat as I said has gutted me. I have cried every day, multiple times a day, for 3 1/2 months now. I can't take it anymore. It had come down to only one living being I could trust and I can't live without love and without trust. That is a fate much worse than death.

There was one person who was interested in me, but I realize now he does not see me as a person but as an object. He is inconvenienced by my sadness. Today he asked me to talk about it and I tried and his answers were comparisons to a woman he knows, no details and please no judgments (I was horribly lonely) but a love interest, his wife, who had hardships and overcame them and then of course the cheerleader crap cliches, "nobody likes a quitter" crap like that. For reference, I have NOT slept or been intimate with this man. It's been online only. At one point, he asked me to marry him and I did not because of his situation and have kept my distance. But, he is a nail in my coffin. I have no one to talk to or love and I know now for sure, more than I did before, that I seriously just need to die already.

I've been researching SN today. It's so overwhelming. I already read the Night Night, hanging and Nitrogen megathreads. I just read the Goodbye thread from toofargone6969 and while sooo sad, I feel like she was a kindred spirit and inspired me to look into SN. She had just lost her dog and I keep thinking she was so lucky she didn't have to be without him for more than a few days before she CTB. I wish I had known her but I didn't know then this site even existed and my baby was still with me. Her CTB was a week before I lost him.

I've never been very strong. My husband used to tell me I was fragile but he took care of me and I hope we took care of each other. To be left alone in this world without him and now without our kitty who was my sole comfort, left with people who think comparisons and quitter judgments are ok is not a world I want to be a part of. What I really want is to find someone who is interested in a murder-suicide. Take me, then himself. Or, just a flat out "hitman" who I make a beneficiary to my accounts, so that upon my death, he is made whole and paid, and I can hopefully finally leave the world.

I'm sorry for the rant. I'm just more sure than I even was yesterday that I want to exit the world. I just need to find the method. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I'm so sorry you've had to endure so much hardship. The people in your life should have been more understanding, they were very cruel, you didn't deserve that. I'm also sorry that you lost your beloved cat. I have two cats myself and they mean more to me than any person ever has.

Please be careful with the murder suicide idea. You could be terribly abused but not killed. Not everyone is bad but there are definitely some weirdos out there. Sadistic and abusive people who can take advantage of you and leave you in an even worse place.

I cannot take away the desperation but I wish you some peace and clarity. I wish this wasn't so overwhelming.

Sending love :heart:

• Love
Reactions: iusedtobehappy
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I'm so sorry you've had to endure so much hardship. The people in your life should have been more understanding, they were very cruel, you didn't deserve that. I'm also sorry that you lost your beloved cat. I have two cats myself and they mean more to me than any person ever has.

Please be careful with the murder suicide idea. You could be terribly abused but not killed. Not everyone is bad but there are definitely some weirdos out there. Sadistic and abusive people who can take advantage of you and leave you in an even worse place.

I cannot take away the desperation but I wish you some peace and clarity. I wish this wasn't so overwhelming.

Sending love :heart:
Thank you. I realize the murder-suicide idea is probably not doable. Those are really never planned things. Usually it's a disturbed husband and his wife who doesn't even want to die. Consensual M-S I'm not sure exists but it's a comforting thought. Ironic isn't it?

Sending love back :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
All I know for sure now, even more than before, is that I need to die ASAP.

For reference, I have struggled with severe depression and was officially diagnosed with Severe Major Depressive Disorder with OCD and severe anxiety by an SMI clinic a few years ago after the sudden death of my husband. After he died, I lost our house and belongings and moved in with a different "trusted friend". He molested me for 5 months. Once I escaped, he continued to try. The only living being I could trust was my cat and he and I became very bonded, extremely bonded to the point I could only feel better or normal when I was with him. A few months ago, he got very sick. I took him to the vet who said he was dying. I can't talk or write about it because it literally guts me and that same day, I started to actively research suicide. I had one attempt after my husband died. I told two people - my two sisters. My oldest sister yelled at me. My other sister said, "thanks a lot!" My brother said my husband's sudden death was maybe "something you did in a past life". So, I shut down after that and didn't talk. I tried therapy with a psychiatrist for a few years and that did not help at all.

My grief over losing my beloved cat as I said has gutted me. I have cried every day, multiple times a day, for 3 1/2 months now. I can't take it anymore. It had come down to only one living being I could trust and I can't live without love and without trust. That is a fate much worse than death.

There was one person who was interested in me, but I realize now he does not see me as a person but as an object. He is inconvenienced by my sadness. Today he asked me to talk about it and I tried and his answers were comparisons to a woman he knows, no details and please no judgments (I was horribly lonely) but a love interest, his wife, who had hardships and overcame them and then of course the cheerleader crap cliches, "nobody likes a quitter" crap like that. For reference, I have NOT slept or been intimate with this man. It's been online only. At one point, he asked me to marry him and I did not because of his situation and have kept my distance. But, he is a nail in my coffin. I have no one to talk to or love and I know now for sure, more than I did before, that I seriously just need to die already.

I've been researching SN today. It's so overwhelming. I already read the Night Night, hanging and Nitrogen megathreads. I just read the Goodbye thread from toofargone6969 and while sooo sad, I feel like she was a kindred spirit and inspired me to look into SN. She had just lost her dog and I keep thinking she was so lucky she didn't have to be without him for more than a few days before she CTB. I wish I had known her but I didn't know then this site even existed and my baby was still with me. Her CTB was a week before I lost him.

I've never been very strong. My husband used to tell me I was fragile but he took care of me and I hope we took care of each other. To be left alone in this world without him and now without our kitty who was my sole comfort, left with people who think comparisons and quitter judgments are ok is not a world I want to be a part of. What I really want is to find someone who is interested in a murder-suicide. Take me, then himself. Or, just a flat out "hitman" who I make a beneficiary to my accounts, so that upon my death, he is made whole and paid, and I can hopefully finally leave the world.

I'm sorry for the rant. I'm just more sure than I even was yesterday that I want to exit the world. I just need to find the method. Thanks for listening.
Your story is much like mine. With the exception of instead of my husband, my child was murdered. Since that time my life has been a shit show. I am planning to ctb soon and have my plan together. LIke you I refuse to live a life without being loved or cared for. My cat is 14 years old and is dying. I'm so sorry life has been so unfair to you. It seems as if people who are kind and loving are the ones who suffer the most. I'm always available to pm if you feel like talking. If not, I understand. I wish you peace.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Your story is much like mine. With the exception of instead of my husband, my child was murdered. Since that time my life has been a shit show. I am planning to ctb soon and have my plan together. LIke you I refuse to live a life without being loved or cared for. My cat is 14 years old and is dying. I'm so sorry life has been so unfair to you. It seems as if people who are kind and loving are the ones who suffer the most. I'm always available to pm if you feel like talking. If not, I understand. I wish you peace.
Oh I am so so sorry. That doesn't even begin to describe how sorry I am for your loss of your child. I am also so sorry about your cat not being well. Is it something that can be cured?

Thank you. I am here. I hope you are able to find some peace through the day. Even just moments of it. :heart:

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Oh I am so so sorry. That doesn't even begin to describe how sorry I am for your loss of your child. I am also so sorry about your cat not being well. Is it something that can be cured?

Thank you. I am here. I hope you are able to find some peace through the day. Even just moments of it. :heart:
Thank you for your kind words.

• Love
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023

Thank you for your kind words.
Thank you for yours. I don't want to pry but I did want you to know that words can't really express how sorry I am. I've always hated that expression "sorry for your loss" but I truly am. Losing a child is unthinkable.

OT I love your profile pic. I'm a Van Gogh fan too.
great minds think alike

• Love
C

ceilng_tile

Jan 13, 2024
I am sorry the world and other people have treated you like garbage. You deserve to be loved and listened to.

• Love