• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
I got my SN and I was planning to drink the mix this month but I haven't got ahold of an antiemetic yet. I don't want to wait any longer so aside from laying on my right side after drinking the mix is there anything else to do to increase my chances and reduce the chances of throwing up? Would it be okay to mix it with something other than water to make it taste less bad? Also, I've read a few posts of people who took way less than 25g and succeeded or were close to succeeding, did the known lethal dose change? I don't want to use all my SN at once so in case I throw up I can take another dose or save it for when I manage to get ahold of an antiemetic.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
AEs are important but they are no guarantee that you do not vomit. Benzos would be very useful to stay calm. There is no use to try to dissolve SN in sth other than water. The lethal dose did not change but each person is different, I would not take less than the suggested dose of 25g.