• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
You can believe that if I hear someone who is asking earnest questions about SN being called fear mongering I'm going to mention it. I'm sick and tired of it.
You said nothing wrong of what I can read, don't be angry. ☺️
For anyone planning to do double the recommended SN amount.

DONT

Another story of a failed attempt because of doing 3 times more than PPH says.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/epic-fail.49553/

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, GoodPersonEffed and Meditation guide
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
1) I am not pro life.
2) I can doubt anything I want.
3) my question was if I will vomit or not.

Period

doubt whatever you want, i doubt, you have a clue what you are talking about.

one minute your talking about a perosn failing an attempt and the person is in hospital. then your saying your question is will you vomit?

so if thats your question why not just ask that question, that has bee asked 1000 times before i might add. why add some made up story about a person being in hospital after a failed attempt???

If your going to post things at least get your facts right, how would you like people to talk absolute BS in response to a question that you had asked?? like will you vomit?? If everyone stars saying no you won't take 1kg of SN would you like to be given the wrong info to what you asked?

Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, Deleted member 4993, DyingAlf and 1 other person
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
doubt whatever you want, i doubt, you have a clue what you are talking about.

one minute your talking about a perosn failing an attempt and the person is in hospital. then your saying your question is will you vomit?

so if thats your question why not just ask that question, that has bee asked 1000 times before i might add. why add some made up story about a person being in hospital after a failed attempt???

If your going to post things at least get your facts right, how would you like people to talk absolute BS in response to a question that you had asked?? like will you vomit??
Are you mad bro?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Are you mad bro?

mad as cheese and twice as salty, lock me up and throw away the key :hihi::hihi:

but that has nothing to do with you not knowing what your talking about does it? don't forget.......... I CAN DOUBT WHAT I WANT ASWELL:hihi: well i say doubt...... its more the fact, i know you didn't have a clue what you were talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, Mm80 and It'sNotLookingGood
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
mad as cheese and twice as salty, lock me up and throw away the key :hihi::hihi:

but that has nothing to do with you not knowing what your talking about does it? don't forget.......... I CAN DOUBT WHAT I WANT ASWELL:hihi: well i say doubt...... its more the fact, i know you didn't have a clue what you were talking about.
Yeah yeah yeah, go rant somehwere else. I am busy right now

• Love
Reactions: checkouttime
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Another story of a failed attempt because of doing 3 times more than PPH says.

Epic Fail | Sanctioned Suicide
So I tried to CTB via SN but failed on an epic scale. All I did was puke it up and pass out. I guess try again tomorrow.

It was a failed attempt because the SN was not pure enough, not because the member did four times more (not three). I respectfully suggest reading the whole thread.

This is in bold to get the attention of other members, not to yell. Same reason for the angry react on the quoted post.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, Mm80, It'sNotLookingGood and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah yeah yeah, go rant somehwere else. I am busy right now

not too busy to reply on here i see :hug:

all i was doing was doubting things.....you know like you "doubt what you want"......i do that aswell...if i want

Last edited:
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You know I couldn't last
Mar 1, 2020
@Sir_nihilist Your thread is full of misinformation/toxicity. I think you should delete it please - it adds no value to SS, only detract. It could be harmful, and is not helpful.

See:
@Sir_nihilist, The person who drank the SN didn't do anything as advised. It was not 25g, it was considerably more than 50ml of water, and he didn't finish it.

It was a failed attempt because the SN was not pure enough, not because the member did four times more (not three).

Are you mad bro?

Last edited:
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The case I am talking about, can be found in my profile and the guy didn't puke. He is in hospital currently.

so yesterday they posted this^^^^^^ and as you can see from the replies of other members, they couldn't find such post on their page.

i looked and found a post about a member who had taken not followed the 'procedure' and had been to hospital (but wasn't still there). this was the only thread on there page that seemed to be likely what they were talking about.

today they posted this

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/epic-fail.49553/

this totally contradicts the 1st statement they posted .which was about a person that wasn't sick, as in this thread the person was sick(dont think they were in hospital either)

maybe i'm mad......bro.........stupid i'm not:wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: It'sNotLookingGood
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
People be tripping smh, anyone of you can dm me if they have any doubt.

Other wise take a chill pill my brothers.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I read a post from someone that survived 25 grams SN as advised.

And I realise there is a small chance of failing even with this dose, so I want to take two times that dose in two glasses. I just want to make sure I have 0 chances of failing.

Will that make me vomit? Is that a bad idea?
You may vomit which is why an anti-emetic is recommended

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Just to clarify...

1) I said there is a fear-mongering and pro-lifey wave on the forum. I said that your post contained fear-mongering and disinformation. I made a point to not specifically accuse you of pro-life, but to place your post in the context of what is currently happening on the forum, which is cause for irritation, and is compounded by more of the same -- fear-mongering founded in disinformation. I have edited the post where I discussed this to make clear that I ain't sayin' you're a pro-lifer (but you ain't messin' with no...crap, I can't come up with a rhyme).

2) I said that my angry react was to encourage readers to doubt the veracity of your statements, which @DyingAlf and I both pointed out were in error.

3) Just to be pedantic, you actually asked two questions: will double the dose make you vomit, and is it a bad idea. There is always a chance SN will make one vomit, it's been reported in over 50% of anecdotes. Taking double is a bad idea, but you can do the research for yourself, there are plenty of reference tools on the forum and you'll find them in the pinned Suicide Resource Compilation.

Maxi pad.

I ain't sayin' you're a pro-lifer (but you ain't messin' with no...crap, I can't come up with a rhyme).

Imo one of your most overlooked qualities on here is how funny you can be gpe.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Status
Not open for further replies.