• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I found out that SN isn't available in Canada and very difficult to acquire which is completely disheartening because of the pro life fucks in my country but im considering using insulin, only issue is I'd be taking my cats insulin and I would feel awful taking the medication that my cat needs and im also unsure if it's enough insulin to kill me or the reliability of insulin. I want a peaceful death but the cruel people of this country don't want me to be able to die in peace. I'm really lost and need help finding a method.

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
A predicament indeed. I do indeed strongly suggest taking your cat's medication, and if you do plan to go through with it you'd need to find your cat a loving home first anyway. Peace and well wishes to you regardless

• Hmph!
Reactions: nembutal
just dave

just dave

Dec 12, 2023
Insulin is not a reliable method. I have failed using insulin. Both long and short acting.

If you fail, the likelihood you may become blind or have other adverse effects is high. I was "lucky" in that regard and just ended up being extremely sick for a few days and not being able to keep anything down.

Your body has a way of regulating itself, too much insulin just means your body will just put glucose elsewhere which could lead to blindness, seizures, memory loss, incontinence and so many other things…

AndroidAmongHumans

AndroidAmongHumans

Full Bodily Autonomy is non-negotiable
Apr 27, 2023
I wouldn't recommend it. High and low blood sugar deaths are pretty nasty ways to go, and they're usually really slow too.

Reactions: Whatever♡
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Are you trying to break a record for most expensive ctb method? /j