• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
My mood has been up and down no end over the past 2 months, not to mention the past few days.

I feel that people care, but that I've perhaps pissed people off and overstayed my welcome. So I'm going to take a short break from SS for 2/3 days.

I'll still log in to read PM's because I put a message in the partner thread and I may also get a response from there - on that note, if you can set me up with a video on discord and are willing to help, please let me know.

For now, take care everyone.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope the break brings you some peace of mind. ❤️

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
See you, hope the break gives you some reprieve.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
My mood has been up and down no end over the past 2 months, not to mention the past few days.

I feel that people care, but that I've perhaps pissed people off and overstayed my welcome. So I'm going to take a short break from SS for 2/3 days.

I'll still log in to read PM's because I put a message in the partner thread and I may also get a response from there - on that note, if you can set me up with a video on discord and are willing to help, please let me know.

For now, take care everyone.

enjoy your break we will be talking anyway... I think the only one you pissed off was the one you cussed at. I'll talk to you about this video

Reactions: Silvermorning
Astronomer

Astronomer

GIF Geek
Oct 6, 2020
You need a break BG, this website can take it's toll even on a sane mind.

Also, i feel like a few members have been negative with you, SS is a sanctuary and our last voice for many, we should all be kind and supportive to eachother.

But i'll still be here when you come back if you need to talk.

giphy.gif

T

tidalwxves

Student
Sep 8, 2020
You are definitely welcome here, but if you need a break for your own mental health take it. Personally I haven't observed any behavior that would indicate you "overstaying your welcome". I hope your mood improves and that you get whatever resources you need, but I want you to remember this is your space as well. You don't have to leave unless you are breaking the rules or harming others, and I haven't witnesses either of those things. Leaving is a choice, and one I hope helps you first and foremost.

Reactions: Silvermorning