• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

incorporeal

incorporeal

Jul 27, 2024
Hello/ i'm interested in some conversion properties of nitrite. i am looking at 20 eur worth of NNaO2 (empirical formula) (marked for synthesis) of which amounts to 100g

firstly: why wld crystal prove significantly less expensive than salt? im guessing molecular weight. does anyone have experience rendering crystal into salt? is this process necessary, let alone viable? would NNaO2 retain potency in transfer to NaNO2? considering the compound is inorganic, which materials are required for synthesis? my brother is a chemist and i've been reading his books but i have seen nothing on this. as such, i doubt the legitimacy of this vendor and listing, which leads me to another inquiry.

secondly: how to identify mock websites? sites without project description / identification requisites seem rather untrustworthy. i'm not sure how vendors manage distribution and getting scammed would not be pleasant at the moment.

disclaimer: this is not my method. purely hypothetical

Last edited: