• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

ljknljnlkjn

-
Oct 1, 2023
Hey, SWB seems like a very interesting method, but as many have pointed out, it seems very tough to actually achieve.

I've tried at home hyperventilating and holding my breath, but I always gasp for air before I pass out.

I've thought about using a can of compressed air to flush out the co2 in the lungs without replenishing oxygen. That way I can hold my breath longer so I can pass out. What do you guys think of that?

Of course, the compressed air can would raise doubts of suicide, but it still seems rather mild.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I've come close to doing it before pretty sure what you need is practice so you can hold your breath longer and it's even better if you dived

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
I've thought about using a can of compressed air to flush out the co2 in the lungs without replenishing oxygen. That way I can hold my breath longer so I can pass out. What do you guys think of that?
Displacing O2 from the lungs may cause loss of control over the body and passing out in a few seconds; this possible quickness shouldn't be underestimated. Make sure that you have the right position before inhaling the gas, otherwise you may fall in an inappropriate place like the girl on the following video.

Last edited: