• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

yarv

yarv

Aug 25, 2023
Do yall have any diagrams or recommendations for how to do this? would like to ctb in the next hour or two if at all possible

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
are you really sure you want to use a belt?

Helween

Helween

Apr 13, 2024
i recommand neither but i guess you'll need a sturdy enough belt, trying leaning or lying down after being tied. your belt need to apply enough pressure on your neck arteries to prevent oxygen flow.
It v much so is
i guess you know that the success rate isn't high, and you could get permanent injuries?

yarv

yarv

Aug 25, 2023
i recommand neither but i guess you'll need a sturdy enough belt, trying leaning or lying down after being tied. your belt need to apply enough pressure on your neck arteries to prevent oxygen flow.

i guess you know that the success rate isn't high, and you could get permanent injuries?
Im asking how to tie it lol, I can get the angle, I have to hold the belt with my hand though, so when I faint it drops

Helween

Helween

Apr 13, 2024
Im asking how to tie it lol, I can get the angle, I have to hold the belt with my hand though, so when I faint it drops
definitely abort that please. i can't help i wouldn't know for belts.

dumbfukloser

dumbfukloser

Feb 3, 2024
Belts aren't a great option. Been there and done that. I'd say try to find a better tool. Rope, necktie, thick shoe string. I'm sorry you feel like you have to make a hasty decisionšŸ˜£ take some time to think it out more clearly

yarv

yarv

Aug 25, 2023
Belts aren't a great option. Been there and done that. I'd say try to find a better tool. Rope, necktie, thick shoe string. I'm sorry you feel like you have to make a hasty decisionšŸ˜£ take some time to think it out more clearly
I have about 12 cents to my name atm, not really any other choice, what about an extension chord?