moonli8t

moonli8t

Jun 2, 2019
Has anyone here survived N? If so how was your experience? Did you know that you stopped breathing?

Reactions: InTheAirTonight, Lifeisatrap, Final Escape and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Has anyone here survived N? If so how was your experience? Did you know that you stopped breathing?

I don't think anyone ever came back after announcing their exit with nembutal.

Reactions: Bluemon, autumnal, WEASEL1234 and 14 others
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
It is a one way ticket for the bus so to say

Reactions: Venessolotic, Brokenwithbpd, WEASEL1234 and 13 others
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Reactions: Venessolotic, Saed, Final Escape and 7 others
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Yeah, and 1.000 stories of sucess.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, Venessolotic, ddutch and 6 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Maybe the guy from Quora didn't take enough of the N which is why he survived? We should all just hope for the best.

Reactions: Venessolotic, not_a_robot, LifeIsNotFun and 3 others
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Jen0804, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Reactions: Venessolotic, Lifeisatrap and LastFlowers
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
It sounds like child made up story seeking attention.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Ἡγησίας, kuddelmuddel23 and 3 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
You don't know if it's true. The same for people who post here a goobye thread

Reactions: Venessolotic, Meditation guide, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I dont, except when this forum ends up on television.
Thats way I try to educate myself.
With books not google.
And I go with best percentage, mathematics.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Ἡγησίας, kuddelmuddel23 and 2 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
People that survive nembutal probably either took to little, or they vomited it back up, or they were found before death. Or perhaps if one has a barbituate tolerance. But generally people don't survive a nembutal overdose

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, Venessolotic, Lara Francis and 11 others
F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
I sadly didn't make it with my attempt, but that is because I threw up before falling asleep. Have a real bad gag reflex (did take antiemetics, but it can't help with gag reflex).

This is not an example for how N isn't a certain way, if you follow the protocol. It's just my extreme gag reflex, sensitivity to bitterness, and being stupid to hope i could overcome it.

I hoped i still had enough absorbed in me to die, as I took 15g powder, rested in bed waiting to loose conscious and fell to a deep sleep few minutes later.
Was found two and a half days later in the hotel room, unconscious with very low pulse, but sadly not dead.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, MikeDeross82, Pisceslilith and 7 others
moonli8t

moonli8t

Jun 2, 2019
People that survive nembutal probably either took to little, or they vomited it back up, or they were found before death. Or perhaps if one has a barbituate tolerance. But generally people don't survive a nembutal overdose
That's relieving to know.

Reactions: Venessolotic, LifeIsNotFun, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
I'm scared I will survive because I weigh 350 lbs and am on the max dose of 3 antipsychotics. A said 3 bottles would work, but I'm scared.

Reactions: not_a_robot, dandan, LifeIsNotFun and 2 others
R

Readytogo1123

Jun 6, 2019
Hi everyone. New member. I've been trying to locate some N. Realized everything online is a scam. Relieved I found this site. I saw that A sells N. Is that still the case? I reached out to him today. Still waiting to hear back. My other option was to go to Mexico to try and get some from a clinic there. Was a little worried about bringing it back over. So if A can provide it that would be best case scenario. Have their been any issues with receiving the package in the US? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, dandan, LifeIsNotFun and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
"I felt like I was being slowly crushed by something pulling me into the ground."

Dammit. That sounds terrifying. I was once sedated on a bad shroom trip and had something like that. Deep into darkness visible. Don't want that again.
I wish they had never described it because I can imagine this feeling. Sounds terrible :ehh:
I'd be so pissed if I woke up after downing both bottles lol! Like a day or two later u wake up :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Lifeisatrap
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I sadly didn't make it with my attempt, but that is because I threw up before falling asleep. Have a real bad gag reflex (did take antiemetics, but it can't help with gag reflex).

This is not an example for how N isn't a certain way, if you follow the protocol. It's just my extreme gag reflex, sensitivity to bitterness, and being stupid to hope i could overcome it.

I hoped i still had enough absorbed in me to die, as I took 15g powder, rested in bed waiting to loose conscious and fell to a deep sleep few minutes later.
Was found two and a half days later in the hotel room, unconscious with very low pulse, but sadly not dead.
Could you comment how bad is the taste of N?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, crea_the_hopeless and Lifeisatrap
S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
I always wonder why people talk as if A's N is 100% reliable while the N cocktail used on asisted suicide are completely different. Only assisted suicide is 100% reliable. Don't mix up with them.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Lifeisatrap
L

lone3wolf7

May 16, 2019
Omg... so , even N is not reliable?? I am betting my life on it.. I dont want to survive

I am scared now.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, Final Escape, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
There's always going to be some risk, but if you follow the protocol for N it should be minimal. That's is taking the correct anti emetic, making sure you're not found and taking a high enough dose.

Unfortunately it's not fool proof when you don't have the aid of medical professionals or an assistant, and even then, things, in a small number of cases, can go wrong.

If you got access to N praise yourself lucky that you've got access to the best CTB method out there.

Reactions: Heavy, not-2-b-the-answer, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
V

Vidar33

May 14, 2019
Only recently a 25 years old male in Germany ended his life successfully with N from A. As far as I know he did take meto before and ate some chocolate in between.

He was a big and strong fellow. According to the medical examiners he did not suffer but went peacefully.

Reactions: Final Escape, Sirius, Alec and 5 others
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
There's always going to be some risk, but if you follow the protocol for N it should be minimal. That's is taking the correct anti emetic, making sure you're not found and taking a high enough dose.

Unfortunately it's not fool proof when you don't have the aid of medical professionals or an assistant, and even then, things, in a small number of cases, can go wrong.

If you got access to N praise yourself lucky that you've got access to the best CTB method out there.
Yep. If you follow the proper procedures, and order meto etc. Everything should work, and only in rare instances does the CTB method of N fail. Very rare.

Important Factors

1. Dosage of N dependant on body weight. 2 N is enough for 60-80kg individual. Anyone over 90kg should have 3 N. A specified this in an email.
  2. Meto is crucial to prevent vomiting of the product.
  3. Meto regime prior to N is very important, and more people do the 48 hour and a stat dose prior to taking N. Some do the stat dose alone, and that is a risk imo. Its better to do the 48 hour regime, and stat dose. Just to be on the safe side.
  4. You should stop eating 8-12 hourse before N, but you can have a small piece of toast before ingesting N.
Meto, meto, meto!!! I can't stress this enough.

Only recently a 25 years old male in Germany ended his life successfully with N from A. As far as I know he did take meto before and ate some chocolate in between.

He was a big and strong fellow. According to the medical examiners he did not suffer but went peacefully.
How much N did he take? Did he post on SS?

Omg... so , even N is not reliable?? I am betting my life on it.. I dont want to survive

I am scared now.

Its one of the most reliable methods if the proper procedures are followed. Don't worry!

Could you comment how bad is the taste of N?

Some say its very bitter, and has a 'chemical' taste. It also depends on your taste bud receptors, and how sensitive you are to tastes. After all, in rare cases there are super tasters out there, and I would hate for them to take N. But, with N just put it all in one glass, and plug your nose, and just drink it. Afterwards, have a small piece of chocolate or a very small amount of Orange Juice.

Hi everyone. New member. I've been trying to locate some N. Realized everything online is a scam. Relieved I found this site. I saw that A sells N. Is that still the case? I reached out to him today. Still waiting to hear back. My other option was to go to Mexico to try and get some from a clinic there. Was a little worried about bringing it back over. So if A can provide it that would be best case scenario. Have their been any issues with receiving the package in the US? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Yes A is reliable, and there have been many successful N deliveries in USA. But, if you are going to order N from A, I recommend private courier. You are more likely to get it then.

I'm sorry your CTB attemp was not successful. Are you a super taster by any chance? Maybe because of that with a combination of a weak gag reflex caused it. :(. Did you try plugging your nose and then drinking it? That could help with the taste, and gag I believe.

I'm scared I will survive because I weigh 350 lbs and am on the max dose of 3 antipsychotics. A said 3 bottles would work, but I'm scared.

I don't think 3 bottles will be enough for your current weight unfortunately, and the antipsychotics you are on could interact with N and defeat the purpose of the product as well. A lot of variables there to consider before you want to order. But, N is definitely the best CTB method currently, and the most peaceful one.

Yes, he took only 6g (one bottle) which is fine for weak elderly people but young strong organism can survive this.

But here is story of guy who survived 15g of N and has been found after 36 hours without medical care:
https://suicideproject.org/2017/01/somehow-i-survived-15g-of-nembutal/

I'm sorry, but this person sounds like they made it up. That site seems very sketchy, and they didn't even specify their weight. Even with statistics from Exit shows that N will kill you in a very short period of time, 2 N is enough for a person weighing between 60-80kg. 3 N anyone more 90kg etc. IF he is telling the truth, this is one of the extreme rare cases. And, he took only the powder and not the liquid etc.

Wait, how does one have a barbiturate tolerance? But well said.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Lemons, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
F

famblycat

Jun 21, 2018
Yes, I am very sensitive to smell and taste, i got it down (powder in 50ml) but keeping it there wasn't possible. Don't take my case as an example.
The taste and smell are very bad (heard the same is true for liquid).

I doubt A has more knowledge regarding weight than Exit has. He sells it so definitely would want people to buy more.

I never saw it stated that for 90kg one needs 3 bottles. Many people weigh that much and that's not obese. I think it's very unlikely it wouldn't be mentioned if that was the case.
I recommend for anyone into this to read the PPH (Peaceful Pill Handbook), you have it in the resources here. They are doctors researching this. Following every opinion online is very problematic in my opinion.

Reactions: Soul and LifeIsNotFun
S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
A version for IV would be nice.

Reactions: Erase.myself, Lara Francis and not_a_robot
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Yes, I am very sensitive to smell and taste, i got it down (powder in 50ml) but keeping it there wasn't possible. Don't take my case as an example.
The taste and smell are very bad (heard the same is true for liquid).

I doubt A has more knowledge regarding weight than Exit has. He sells it so definitely would want people to buy more.

I never saw it stated that for 90kg one needs 3 bottles. Many people weigh that much and that's not obese. I think it's very unlikely it wouldn't be mentioned if that was the case.
I recommend for anyone into this to read the PPH (Peaceful Pill Handbook), you have it in the resources here. They are doctors researching this. Following every opinion online is very problematic in my opinion.
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. That's very frustrating, and I'm well aware of its awful taste and smell lol.

What weight does Exit say exactly? A actually has used this product many times in his line of work, and has gone to university for medicine. He even stated this in his emails, but its better to be safe with 3 N at 90kg and instead of resuscitated by the medical team and not dying fast enough. And, I'm aware A does this as a business, but overall he is very knowledgeable.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
This fucking terrifies me! How did he survive from drinking N?

it's a fake story by the anti-choice brigade trying to scare us into not doing this method. the website is full of stories like this!

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon, Blu_1, Ἡγησίας and 3 others