TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
It might be just me. But those NDE feel so fake! I could come up with one too!
(the truth is I've been in a comma for 2 days and it was just like sleeping, I don't remember anything. Not even a dream!)

Some NDEs are ridiculously fake, it is so easy to lie about it to gain some notoriety and money. People cannot be trusted.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Some NDEs are ridiculously fake, it is so easy to lie about it to gain some notoriety and money. People cannot be trusted.
You got my point!!! It's so difficult to "trust them"

Reactions: TheSomebody
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I got your point, I just didn't objectively agree.

One of the NDE experiences in particular made me feel it was true. If you watch the woman with the pregnancy story speak, you can see real hurt when her husband is talking about needing facts first.

I suppose I'm more inclined to believe that she could have had premonitions because I myself have had inexplicable experiences (I guess supernatural), where I had a strong feeling that something wasn't right & it turned out to be true. I can't go into detail without giving too much personal info, but I sensed danger despite not having been anywhere near the actual danger & as it turned out I was right & stopped someone from getting away with a crime.

Reactions: greyhound
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
You got my point!!! It's so difficult to "trust them"

Those NDE where people describe everything around them and the doctors agree seems fake as hell. Why is there no study around these people proving it? And where are the supposed doctors who claim to be the patient's witness? Even if there was supposed study, with recording and everything else, it would be easy to fake too, like those haunted house documentaries that I watched on the history channel.

I once saw on youtube someone who swore to be a medium and that he leaves his body every time he slept.
So I thought "wow, thats some cool powers there, why don't you show it to the world and get famous?" I would at least sleep on math tests so i could leave my body and steal the answers from my colleagues next to me lol

• Love
Reactions: demuic, Bigpink and WornOutLife
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Lots of people have NDE, but not everyone. I enjoyed it, including the medium one. It's not something you hear much about. I have had my own experiences with that. I related to much of it.

Reactions: greyhound
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I won't be watching that. Let me live in bliss that all my planning is right and that I will, indeed, ctb.

Watching survival stories just stirs up dread and doubt. :mmm:

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I just watched the first couple of episodes, and it's quite good I thought. The material they cover should be fairly well known to those that have read books on NDEs, but the interviews with the people brings something extra. Also it's a nice high budget Netflix series so good production values.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I stay away from this kind of thing, unless it is viewed with a very critical lens. Near death experiences are one thing, but I don't like the allusion to it being some mystical in-between to an imagined afterlife, of which I do not believe exists.
I mean, I watched The OA, and enjoyed it, but that is fiction and is not presented as otherwise.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame