imjusttired

imjusttired

Just a 21 year old living ‘the’ life
Nov 10, 2020
Hello, you took no antiemetics or beta blockers correct? I'm sorry for that horrible experience you endured, my failed attempt was no where as serious but I do remember having to have some treatment for the low oxygen, including that horrible artery blood gas draw, (hurt like a bitch)
I have a had a fear of vomiting ever since this attempt, and i don't know if I even follow Stans guide it'll work, due to me constant failures of ctb because of my SI.
i hope you are getting lots of rest and support, I can't wait to get out of seclusion Hospitsl so I can try again
X
I did not no :/ I wanted to so badly but I just couldn't get it anywhere. Im sorry you had to go through that! And I hope you will find peace.
Really? The salt doesn't burn as it comes back up?

Did the vomiting sting from the salt?
For me it didn't hurt either it was just very uncomfortable. It did not sting either.
I'm sorry to hear that things didn't go the way you wanted. I hope you'll be able to achieve it next time. :hug:

Maybe an off-topic and stupid question but how long did it take for the SN to arrive in The Netherlands?
I also live there so I wanted to know if there were any problems with the package going through customs.
I took a week for me and I had no problems with receiving it at all !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie, MiepMoop, Octavina and 1 other person
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
I actually realized I could write about my experience as well ! Holy crap let me get a computer !