• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
As I said many times I'll partial hang from a tree branch using the "position 3" of the image that shows 4 methods.

1480277424411.jpg
The problem with it is falling unconscious. How will I be sure that my unconscious body won't lift itself and relieve the noose pressure?

Last edited:
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I'm not sure, I need to do the same though, what is position 3? Don't recall seeing the image

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
1480277424411.jpg

Position 3 is, of course, the third one. Just picture the rope being only a bit longer than 1 metre.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Hmm, I was just thinking of having my rope with the knot at the back of the neck and to the left. It's important to constrict the carotid artery but which one is best? I'm thinking the one that supplies the brain with blood since otherwise your brain can swell

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know man, every time I try choking myself I seem to not being able to get the carotid artery, but only the jugular vein: my head becomes red and swells and veins pop up in my forehead but that's it. No fainting, no nothing. People here speak about a "sweet spot"

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I don't know man, every time I try choking myself I seem to not being able to get the carotid artery, but only the jugular vein: my head becomes red and swells and veins pop up in my forehead but that's it. No fainting, no nothing. People here speak about a "sweet spot"
It takes a bit of practice. Try different placements of the rope, angles of pressure etc and you'll find it. Everything becomes cloudy and a buzzing sound starts.

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
Hmm, I was just thinking of having my rope with the knot at the back of the neck and to the left. It's important to constrict the carotid artery but which one is best? I'm thinking the one that supplies the brain with blood since otherwise your brain can swell
You have to constrict both to die I think

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
It takes a bit of practice. Try different placements of the rope, angles of pressure etc and you'll find it. Everything becomes cloudy and a buzzing sound starts.
I'm doing it with my hands now, I can't simply test with the rope. I'll have to do it first try, I won't have second chances. However I believe that the pressure itself will be enough to shut down both, right?

S

Shay

Experienced
Aug 31, 2018
I'm doing it with my hands now, I can't simply test with the rope. I'll have to do it first try, I won't have second chances. However I believe that the pressure itself will be enough to shut down both, right?
Partial or full? And how is your body positioned? I'm curious bc im interested in this method

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Holy crap, I have no choice but to do this or end up using charcoal. I should've stopped feeling like death was the only way out a few years ago and the next shit that happened wouldn't have happened. Holy fucking shit

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
Holy crap, I have no choice but to do this or end up using charcoal. I should've stopped feeling like death was the only way out a few years ago and the next shit that happened wouldn't have happened. Holy fucking shit
What's the "next shit that happened"?

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
What's the "next shit that happened"?
The next shit that happened was I had made a plan to die and it was interrupted, fiance picked me up from the hospital and we broke up two days later.
After this my life became just a complete freaking nightmare, went out of control, changed careers and not for the better, couldn't stop regretting taking the dangerous meds and then have been bent on suicide ever since. It really does seem like a rational choice, I'm in serious trouble with my health and I sleep right around 2 hours a night.

Leo

Leo

Catching flight soon.....bus is too slow
Sep 28, 2018
Try knot at back. It's works best.

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
Full suspension seems the best thing but I hardly can afford it (can't go around with a chair and don't have an hanging spot in my home). Partial suspension seems riskier but doable too.

Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
Necroposting this just to say that I think I found the perfect place: it's right over my head; the empty apartment in the floor above mine.
It's not well kept, in fact certain pieces of the wall fell to the ground, but the structure holding everything together is still intact. I may tie the rope to it and even achieve full suspension helping me with a ladder or a chair... Who knows.
One looks for a solution very far from home when it's actually at his doorstep.
only concern is the structure actually gelding (it's the roof of the house basically, it holds the weight of the house and I think 75ish kgs won't be a great matter)

Reactions: lv-gras
Punished snake

Punished snake

Student
Sep 9, 2018
The only actual problem is that the wood holding the roof together is actually a bit rotten, I don't want to make the house fall down lol

Reactions: lv-gras