• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

abirbul60024

abirbul60024

Feb 17, 2024
How annoying is partial suspension, how many different ways I tried.
I used different ligature materials, different positions on the neck and the maximum I felt was the feeling that I was about to lose consciousness, and I tried to do it with a large enough load (I weigh about 90 kilograms) that I ripped a new leather belt into two pieces. I also used the technique with hyperventilation of the lungs. I don't know maybe it's my superpower not being hanged. but fuck how, I've seen news, videos on interesting :) sites where someone successes to do partial literally with socks, with fucking long socks
so i'm thinking about a full suspension, but i have a few problems, first of all my weight (90 kg, i'm quite tall) and that i can't believe it will work. i don't want to hang like a fucking santa claus toy on a Christmas tree.
I'd be glad if someone could send me links to threads where people share the feelings of full suspension, or if you could share it, or if I could make a thread about it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There is the hanging Megathread:

I'm sorry I have no links to threads specifically about full suspension hanging. One thing is sure, once you kicked the chair there's no way back, just make sure the rope can hold 3-4 times your body weight and the anchor point is strong enough.