Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I'm fucked up, I haven't been depressed for a long time, I'm mentally healthy and viable, but I haven't changed my beliefs, life has always seemed and seems to be a meaningless fuss, and something unpleasant enough not to have children and regret having to be born here, I don't understand those who, knowing the philosophy of anti-natalism, try to contradict it (as it turned out there are quite a lot of them, I used to think that few people just know about this philosophy, but recently I saw hundreds of people calling it the philosophy of schizophrenics and thousands of people liked their comments), for me there is not a single argument against this, life is shit, eternal endless shit, I know from experience that you will not be able to for a long time to be happy here, even seemingly the right things lead to problems, problems will never end until you finally die.
I'm just trying to get out of the fucking poverty I'm in, it's very difficult, it's hard to even move a little bit. I recently finished watching a show and the main character ordered a killer to kill someone and asked to do it humanely and the killer offered to suddenly shoot him from behind, so that's what I would like, I'm not too depressed to go to ctb, but let's say I wouldn't refuse to be suddenly killed without even realizing it, do It's at any time from now on and you can take all my money

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, SpiritualDeath, Sylveon and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who are against anti-natalism truly do lack any compassion, it disgusts me how many see it as justifiable forcing life into this hellish reality where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. All that existence does is create problems there was never a need for in the first place, in general to have the ability to exist is so burdensome, it's a curse to exist as a conscious being trapped in this futile existence destined to decay.

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I don't understand those who, knowing the philosophy of anti-natalism, try to contradict it (as it turned out there are quite a lot of them, I used to think that few people just know about this philosophy, but recently I saw hundreds of people calling it the philosophy of schizophrenics and thousands of people liked their comments)
They just don't care.
When I think about it this makes existence even more disgusting to me. You live among a bunch of people that pretend they care but actually don't for even a single bit, meanwhile thinking that they have a right to demand that you care about them in ways that they want to. And because they're the majority, the "status quo", there's indeed little we can do about this. It's cruel. Life is, in general, a primitive, instinct-driven, stupid, catastrophic "design". One of my reasons for wanting to ctb is that I want to get so far away from them, that I don't ever have to see them, deal with them, and pretend that I'm okay with all the shit happening on this planet, ever again.

Reactions: Death is beautiful