L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
I am interested in gelatin capsules, but in my case not with SN but with (old) powdered N. This would have been the way the old original N sleeping pills came. I don't know why this wouldn't work and bypass the obnoxious taste and preclude, or greatly reduce, the possibility of throwing up. I tested two capsules with powdered N and it worked perfectly. I don't know why it wouldn't work with either.

Yet another method that I would think should work with either powdered N or SN is putting the powder in soluble oblate discs and easily swallowing it that way.

Does anyone know of any reason why these wouldn't be superior methods? Does the PPH mention these methods?

Reactions: Tonkpils and kinderbueno
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
One or two capsules, these most likely dissolve just fine. Experiences may vary, nevertheless, large amounts of pills/capsules is never a good idea. Attached are some studies that try to explain different aspects of it.

Attachments

• In vitro study of pharmacobezoar formation in simulated acetaminophen overdose.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Pharmacobezoars described and demystified.pdf
    934.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: lifeisbutadream and kinderbueno
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Pills of any form slow down and impede the progress of digestion and absorbtion. One of the biggest draws to these methods is the speed at which you're no longer conscious.

Reactions: Nefera, lifeisbutadream, kinderbueno and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It's about time and overwhelming the body's defense mechanism as quickly as possible. Think of it as attacking a nodding of person by hard slapping versus gentle patting.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and kinderbueno
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Pills of any form slow down and impede the progress of digestion and absorbtion. One of the biggest draws to these methods is the speed at which you're no longer conscious.

Seems then that multiple capsules is a bad idea, tho in the past when N was used in sleeping pills that's the way people accidentally or purposely CTB. But then what about the oblate method? They won't clump together. Possibly a problem, tho, in it acting too fast before one could get them all down, esp N.