• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

motheaten

motheaten

Nov 4, 2023
Everyone has a different reason for being here, but mine are primarily related to my appearance and sometimes i feel like I'm just being dramatic and i should just get over it, but every day i look in the mirror and just want to rip my skin off and crawl out of my body....i cant take it anymore.....i was born deformed and even though ive had surgeries to fix it, I'll never escape it....wherever i go everyone can tell there's something wrong with me.....i can see them staring at me, trying to figure it out....and i can't talk about my feelings to anyone because all i get is "oh we're all self conscious!! You are your harshest critic✨ love yourself✨" like NO you don't understand, i feel like i look...inhuman....everytime i look in the mirror i feel like I'm watching my face morph into something i don't recognize.....i want to rip my face off.....

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to go through like that, existence really is too cruel, I find it dreadful how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: motheaten
motheaten

motheaten

Nov 4, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through like that, existence really is too cruel, I find it dreadful how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you, best wishes to you too🤍
I recently embraced the fact that I look like Krusty the Clown.
Lol, people online have been memeing about being "strange and offputting" so I've tried romanticizing it from that angle, but i dont know, it works better for girls who are pretty but follow an alternative style than for girls who are genuinely...strange and offputting lmao

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
Everyone has a different reason for being here, but mine are primarily related to my appearance and sometimes i feel like I'm just being dramatic and i should just get over it, but every day i look in the mirror and just want to rip my skin off and crawl out of my body....i cant take it anymore.....i was born deformed and even though ive had surgeries to fix it, I'll never escape it....wherever i go everyone can tell there's something wrong with me.....i can see them staring at me, trying to figure it out....and i can't talk about my feelings to anyone because all i get is "oh we're all self conscious!! You are your harshest critic✨ love yourself✨" like NO you don't understand, i feel like i look...inhuman....everytime i look in the mirror i feel like I'm watching my face morph into something i don't recognize.....i want to rip my face off.....
I understand exactly how you feel, and I know it's really hard
I've spent countless nights crying at the mirror wishing things were different
And I know its really hard to hear people tell you that they understand and love yourself but I do understand what you feel
It's about accepting who you are
You are so much more than you looks
You are an amazing person who cares what you look like
Anyone that puts you down because of your looks doesn't deserve you in their lives
It takes a long time to learn to accept yourself but I promise you will get there
And you will be so much happier