• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I hate the fact that suicide is considered evil for the majority of the world cause as we didn't choose to be born in the first place it should make sense that i should have the choice to die at any moment and for any reason. Peace is something that my parent took me without my consent by giving birth to me, and it should be completely understandable that i want it back.

Reactions: redeyepiranha, NumbItAll, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It makes me sick to my stomach that humans can reproduce so easily. I wish it would stop being glorified as a beatiful thing. When you really think about it, it's no different than maggots proliferating on the inside of a rancid trash bin. 99% of people are disgusting, worthless organisms that have no business having children.

Reactions: redeyepiranha, delphi4470, Mx_Pathetic and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
This is the way I feel as well, but to me the evil ones are those who wish to make suicide purposely so inaccessible for other people. It really disgusts me how so many wish to prolong meaningless and unnecessary suffering no matter what, it's hellish how we cannot just die in peace despite the fact that we never consented to existing here in the first place.

Reactions: haibane
Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I definitely don't think it should be "normalised" because it is a serious thing to even think about. However I completely agree with what you said, we should be able to choose when we die. I think suicide should be legalised and by that I mean; we don't get sent to a psycho ward or getting putting on drugs. Some people I definitely think could use therapy because some people tend to see suicide as an escape from something situationally. However people that struggle with mental illness should definitely be allowed to die without a fuss. Idk if any of this makes sense but yeah. Suicide shouldn't be normalised but it should be an option.

Reactions: haibane
eian

eian

girl with a big heart(Cock)
Aug 30, 2023
It makes me sick to my stomach that humans can reproduce so easily. I wish it would stop being glorified as a beatiful thing. When you really think about it, it's no different than maggots proliferating on the inside of a rancid trash bin. 99% of people are disgusting, worthless organisms that have no business having children.
at the same time i guess its one of the reasons we were even made, life wouldnt exist on earth without procreation, but why are we even here from the beginning? maybe who we were created by had plans putting life on this planet and reproduction is a way of continuing what was intended to be done until it is, i guess the default is that you'd have to live anyways even if you wouldn't want to, people made suicide after all. just that its seen as far from what people would want if they really enjoyed the life they were given