• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
Have you ever thought about Suicide Pact? I always thought it would make my death meaningful somehow

Reactions: Life interrupted
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
No. I want to die alone in peace, far away from other people and just be forgotten about. But ideally I'd wish to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.
Me too. So much. It would make ctb so much simpler

Upvote 0
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
No. I want to die alone in peace, far away from other people and just be forgotten about. But ideally I'd wish to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all.
I respect that, it surely is also a way to make out for all the disturbances of life, loosing all attachments to mundane matters, it feels like death itself

Upvote 0
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I think there's a thread for that if you want someone to make that pact with.
Personally no, I don't trust myself enough to not interfere with the other person, and I may not be sensitive enough to the other persons needs.

Upvote 0
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
I think there's a thread for that if you want someone to make that pact with.
Personally no, I don't trust myself enough to not interfere with the other person, and I may not be sensitive enough to the other persons needs.
You seem like a very kind person

• Hugs
Reactions: Slow_Farewell
Upvote 0
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I dont get the pact thing. Ending one's life is a private affair, just for you.
what if the other backs out etc etc.

Upvote 0
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
I dont get the pact thing. Ending one's life is a private affair, just for you.
what if the other backs out etc etc.
I get it, I just tend to think about fulfilling my wish for some affection in the very end, it brings me peace. I'm sick and tired of many people but there is still some expectation to find someone to understand my own wish for death, especially someone who has a matching one, it would be beautiful to leave this world together

Reactions: hopeless08
Upvote 0
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I get it, I just tend to think about fulfilling my wish for some affection in the very end, it brings me peace. I'm sick and tired of many people but there is still some expectation to find someone to understand my own wish for death, especially someone who has a matching one, it would be beautiful to leave this world together
There is a thread if you go back to the start of the forums and you can find others who want a pact. I can see the romance in 2 lovers leaving together, I get that.

Reactions: tabris_075
Upvote 0
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
There is a thread if you go back to the start of the forums and you can find others who want a pact. I can see the romance in 2 lovers leaving together, I get that.
Thank you very much for the kind information, but I live in a country most of the users are not from, so probably i won't be able to find myself a partner

Upvote 0
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I was thinking of this earlier today. I have always wanted to die alone. However earlier today, I saw someone here who posted out that they are in the process ending their life. Had also mentioned that she could not get to Beachy Head or anywhere to end their life. As I am seriously considering ending my life and have a plan and this person and I (feels like) we had similar challenges and eventual let downs by NHS, I was seriously considering reaching out to her to join her. However I didn't due to any possible legal implications - in case one person survives, there is a possibility the survivor might be charged (not sure).., However I have been thinkingvif all of us who were let down by NHS go together whether they will actually look after people who are extremely vulnerable in the future.., But will not test this thought - I will die alone.

Reactions: tabris_075
Upvote 0
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
I was thinking of this earlier today. I have always wanted to die alone. However earlier today, I saw someone here who posted out that they are in the process ending their life. Had also mentioned that she could not get to Beachy Head or anywhere to end their life. As I am seriously considering ending my life and have a plan and this person and I (feels like) we had similar challenges and eventual let downs by NHS, I was seriously considering reaching out to her to join her. However I didn't due to any possible legal implications - in case one person survives, there is a possibility the survivor might be charged (not sure).., However I have been thinkingvif all of us who were let down by NHS go together whether they will actually look after people who are extremely vulnerable in the future.., But will not test this thought - I will die alone.
It's your decision to make, i have always been to afraid to reach out to anyone to join me, but the idea is still comforting

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Upvote 0
xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
To be honest, I wouldnt want to do that. I feel like people would assume I did it because somebody else forced me to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Upvote 0
T

tabris_075

Feb 2, 2024
To be honest, I wouldnt want to do that. I feel like people would assume I did it because somebody else forced me to.
I surely get that, people tend to blame others when they aren't able to understand a choice, specially such an important one. I guess our free will it's not that important after all, the living can twist the story as much as they like to fit into their "right thing" list, it is truly a shame

Reactions: xsa
Upvote 0