• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I just bought myself a Kawasaki Ninja 500 and got my MSF endorsement and all. The main reason why I bought it is to kill myself on it. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or different ways to kill yourself on a motorcycle. I want my death to look more like an accident which is why I decided not to use my ruger.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Tom Cruise Jump GIF by Mission Impossible

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I live in FL by Tampa and its pretty much flat here soo…
I call the road right outside my neighborhood death road. Death road for motorcyclists anyway. Everyday I see motorcycle wrecks on that road and I have even seen a few dead bikers knowing later after I found out that the crash I saw was fatal. Everybody around where I live has told me to get off that road as fast as possible so I'm thinking even if I'm not trying it may just happen.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think it's going to be a hard way to go. Certainly not a painless method like most people would like. I guess you have to make the best decision for yourself that you can, though. There's no guarantee of death. If you go through with it, I hope it works out for you the way you want. Good luck.

Reactions: davidtorez
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024
Have you ever been in a car accident? Not a fender bender, but a messed up car totaled with a banged up body from a bad accident.

You may not die!! What are you thinking! You could be in bad pain with major road burns on your skin from hitting the pavement on a bike and bad scarring. Do more research! This is a bad method.

Have you not seen how bad bikers can be hit? Do you also know the body has nerves exposed if hurt too bad? Nerve pain isn't like muscle or body pain!

It's disability if you make it. Constant pain with nerves hurt. View it 360 and take off your rose tinted glasses. This is an accident not an overdose or hanging.

Last edited:
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I just bought myself a Kawasaki Ninja 500 and got my MSF endorsement and all. The main reason why I bought it is to kill myself on it. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or different ways to kill yourself on a motorcycle. I want my death to look more like an accident which is why I decided not to use my ruger.
My uncle tried to commit suicide with a car because he had a lot of brain damage after a stroke. Surprise, surprise... he survived but got even more brain damage. I don't think you want to do this. It's gonna be similar to jumping off a cliff or something--you're slamming into hard pavement.

Also, I have a nice online friend who lives next to Tampa in Florida. I just hope it's not you, Nick. LOL

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
The chance of dying on a motorcycle is certainly higher than by car.
You would definitely have to ride without a helmet and accelerate to very high speeds.
It would be best to hit a point that is easy to hit.

However, I do not recommend this method.
In my opinion, there is a high risk that something will go wrong.
I guess you don't want to become a vegetable.
Unfortunately, if you fail, there is a high risk of becoming a vegetable.
Disability after CTB is the worst possible scenario.
Everyone must do everything they can to reduce the risk of such a scenario as much as possible.

I recommend you rethink your options.
I believe that it is not worth taking unnecessary risks.

K

korn16ftl3

Feb 6, 2023
I've also recently bought a motorcycle with the same thoughts as my driving record (or record for paying attention while driving) is not the best. I have benn picking up risky behaviors as much as possible in hopes that one of them would wipe me out for much of the same purpose as yourself.

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
I think it's going to be a hard way to go. Certainly not a painless method like most people would like. I guess you have to make the best decision for yourself that you can, though. There's no guarantee of death. If you go through with it, I hope it works out for you the way you want. Good luck.
I don't believe there's any chance of surviving a motorcycle crash into a stationary object at speeds of 150-200 mph, you would likely be dead immediately on impact even with a helmet, the crashes where people become seriously injured are either at much lower speeds or when there's a slide and even then the chances of death are quite high.

Chances are definitely better than jumping from a building, people have survived terminal velocity falls in very specific scenarios, people have survived falls onto concrete from incredible heights but i have never heard of someone surviving a motorcycle crash into a solid wall/tree at such a high speed, you will be launched head first, at the very least you will be knocked out, if your head and brain are not destroyed your neck will probably be snapped better than any drop hanging could ever achieve and there will be incredible damage to the rest of the body.

honestly an incredibly underrated method, i think more motorcycle crashes are suicides than we realize
I've also recently bought a motorcycle with the same thoughts as my driving record (or record for paying attention while driving) is not the best. I have benn picking up risky behaviors as much as possible in hopes that one of them would wipe me out for much of the same purpose as yourself.
please dont try to ride recklessly hoping to have an accident, a random traffic accident is a roll of the dice on whether your fine, injured, paralyzed, braindead or dead.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Couldn't you have found other methods for a lot cheaper and a lot less riskier?

Reactions: grahf
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Reminder to everyone who is thinking about CTB on the road: the rest of us use them too!

I don't want to die without making arrangements for my dog. I certainly don't want to end up injured, possibly permanently because someone else is taking dangerous risks on the off chance that they'll die without anyone knowing the true cause.

Even if you drive/ride into a stationary object at the edge of an empty road, you don't know what will happen next. Maybe two vehicles approach the scene at the same time. One sees the smash and starts to slow to offer the help. The other is on their phone or been drinking/feeling drugs or tired or otherwise distracted, doesn't see, swerves at the last minute and now there's two crashes, injuries/fatalities/trauma.

Just don't do it.

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Reminder to everyone who is thinking about CTB on the road: the rest of us use them too!

I don't want to die without making arrangements for my dog. I certainly don't want to end up injured, possibly permanently because someone else is taking dangerous risks on the off chance that they'll die without anyone knowing the true cause.

Even if you drive/ride into a stationary object at the edge of an empty road, you don't know what will happen next. Maybe two vehicles approach the scene at the same time. One sees the smash and starts to slow to offer the help. The other is on their phone or been drinking/feeling drugs or tired or otherwise distracted, doesn't see, swerves at the last minute and now there's two crashes, injuries/fatalities/trauma.

Just don't do it.
I mean the person def shouldn't be on their phone when driving so thats on them at least that situation but yeah I get what u mean

Reactions: Ash
TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023

Just don't do it.
There's plenty of places where collateral damage is pretty much impossible, although OP wants it to look like an accident which would be difficult, i have considered it and i think long empty highway, extreme speed, swerve slightly into signpost or some kind of structure as though you came into the turn too hot, everyone would think its an accident it happens all the time

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lonely247
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
There's plenty of places where collateral damage is pretty much impossible, although OP wants it to look like an accident which would be difficult, i have considered it and i think long empty highway, extreme speed, swerve slightly into signpost or some kind of structure as though you came into the turn too hot, everyone would think its an accident it happens all the time
As you say, it's a turn which means the next person coming round the corner might not see until it's too late...

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
It is going to be very painful and unnecessary.
Better to iterally jump, drown, or hang.

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I live in FL by Tampa and its pretty much flat here soo…
I call the road right outside my neighborhood death road. Death road for motorcyclists anyway. Everyday I see motorcycle wrecks on that road and I have even seen a few dead bikers knowing later after I found out that the crash I saw was fatal. Everybody around where I live has told me to get off that road as fast as possible so I'm thinking even if I'm not trying it may just happen.
Then you have some good first-hand knowledge of what it takes. My brother lives in Miami and he witnessed what was likely a death (ambulance came, but it looked like there was no way rider would survive) on a motorcycle on the street just outside his house so it's fairly common.

This would be impossible to do unless you're somehow connected (it is open to everyone theoretically, but limited to the numbers), but several people die each year on the Isle of Man motorcycle race. If you're going to go out on a motorcycle that would be the way I would want to do it!

🏍️

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't believe there's any chance of surviving a motorcycle crash into a stationary object at speeds of 150-200 mph, you would likely be dead immediately on impact even with a helmet, the crashes where people become seriously injured are either at much lower speeds or when there's a slide and even then the chances of death are quite high.
At that rate of speed, I'd be concerned about hitting a rock, maybe a small patch of oil, and instead of crashing into a stationary object, just as you mention, rather end up in slide that doesn't kill me, but only maims me. That would be mine concern. Stranger things have happened.

It may be better than jumping. IDK. I feel it's one of those "terrifying" methods. I, personally, can't count it as one of the peaceful methods.

honestly an incredibly underrated method, i think more motorcycle crashes are suicides than we realize
That would be a hard, if not impossible, one to quantify. I guess it's *possibly* an ideal method if one needs their demise to seem like an accident. I think it would take a hell of a lot of courage to utilize that method. I don't think I ever could.

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
At that rate of speed, I'd be concerned about hitting a rock, maybe a small patch of oil
Very true but those things are always a risk for those of us who choose to ride a motorcycle.

The gyroscopic effect on a motorcycle is also pretty incredible and i have hit plenty of bumps, rocks and roadkill and the bike can usually just correct its self on its on

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Very true but those things are always a risk for those of us who choose to ride a motorcycle.
True..............................but I thought we were talking about CTB and, hopefully, not surviving it by some "mishap" - hitting a rock, slipping in oil, etc - and ending up surviving the CTB attempt by accident, and possibly ending up just maimed, maybe surviving as a vegetable? I mean it seems like the stakes are a little higher if CTB is what you are shooting for, and your plans get thwarted by bad luck. Back when I was riding, I, myself, have ran over debris in the road and have gone down, certainly not at speeds of 150+ MPH, but enough to cause some serious road rash. It doesn't take much sometimes. It's always a risk.

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
As you say, it's a turn which means the next person coming round the corner might not see until it's too late...
Not a turn sorry i misspoke, i mean a structure to the side of a straight empty road like this.
200mph veer slightly to the side boom its over, maybe park up the road a minute earlier scout the road for hazards, maybe down some alcohol a minute before you do it and they'll think "oh he was drunk he lost control it was an accident"

i put a lot of thought into this a few years ago, the only reason i didn't do it is because i don't want my corpse to be destroyed like that.

Last edited:
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
My brother in law died when he crashed his motorcycle into a street lamp post

• Aww..
Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
I think it would be a very painful and possibly drawn out death, but I think you could do it in such a way that you are guaranteed to die. Off the top of my head, you could drive out to some remote highway in the southwest. somewhere in the mountains, high up and rocky. just drive as fast as you can and crash over a barrier off the side of a mountain. the longer fall the better. wear no helmet and youre likely to die the moment you hit the ground. you may survive the landing with only severe inguries, but if it is a remote enough location, you would probably die of blood loss before anybody could find you. Not a very nice way to go, but It would probablyt work and look like an accident too. you would just have to make sure to have a believable reason to be out there.

• Love
19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
For awhile I've been wanting to drive into a semi at 70 mph on my grom. I get tempted everytime I ride without my helmet. I guess that's not a very popular opinion though. What else could I drive into?