C

chiaseedd

Nov 16, 2023
Hello. I am going to hang myself sometime this morning. I'm terribly sad about it, but I unfortunately cannot keep living. I'm really fucked up and sad about it and I really don't want to. I have everything I could ever want except a body that does not serve me in any way. I've known I will die by suicide since I was much younger, it's just a matter of what breaks me.

What do you guys include in your suicide notes? I want to make sure I am not missing anything.

Also, how soon after hanging does the face swell up like that? What should I put over my head out of respect for my discoverer?

Edit: plz do not ban me, I'll comment under this when I am about to do it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry for your pain and for the way life led you to this point. At the moment I don't plan on leaving a note sorry I couldn't be of much help. I haven't seen data on how long it takes for swelling but If you managed to constrict the carotid arteries there won't be much blood trapped in the head so it won't be swollen much and the protruding tongue usually happens with full suspension (I could be wrong though). You can use pillow cases for your head. Whatever you decide I hope you find your peace ❤️

Reactions: chiaseedd
C

chiaseedd

Nov 16, 2023
Am sorry for your pain and for the way life led you to this point. At the moment I don't plan on leaving a note sorry I couldn't be of much help. I haven't seen data on how long it takes for swelling but If you managed to constrict the carotid arteries there won't be much blood trapped in the head so it won't be swollen much and the protruding tongue usually happens with full suspension (I could be wrong though). You can use pillow cases for your head. Whatever you decide I hope you find your peace ❤️
Thank you. Peace is just a rope away.

Reactions: rozeske