• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Hey y'all thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I appreciate it. :)
I was thinkimg about possibly writing a suicide note for my friends and immediate family as to hopefully lessen the pains caused by my passing. I was womdering if there were people on here who would be willing to help me cover my bases and make adjustments. I am currently a bit busy at the moment and am just seeing if there is anyone who would be willing to help in the future. I will likely work on it up until my ctb which could be a month from now. Again just looking for willing individuals and dont need help writing yet.

tl;dr - Looking for people who would help write a suicude note.

A simple "I would" is enough. But if y'all have any questions or statements, those are welcome too! :)

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I think the general bases to cover are:
  • explain why you made your decision
  • ensure loved ones that it isn't their fault and your action was 100% your decision alone
  • instructions on what to do with your assets, your body and personal belongings

Some have suggested writing personal notes individually to people who mean something to you, but personally I don't want to single anyone out in mine. I feel like that would just create problems for family afterward.

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
I think the general bases to cover are:
  • explain why you made your decision
  • ensure loved ones that it isn't their fault and your action was 100% your decision alone
  • instructions on what to do with your assets, your body and personal belongings

Some have suggested writing personal notes individually to people who mean something to you, but personally I don't want to single anyone out in mine. I feel like that would just create problems for family afterward.
Thank you so much!
I intend to write personal ones for my immediate family. As there aren't too many of them and I feel they are the most likely to feel at fault for my decision. I plan to write an additional one for the family member that I believe is most likely to find my body. Specifically for immediate reasurance and help with what actions they should be taking in the moment. A, "Calm down, everything is okay. Here's what to do." type of note. As I plan to hopefully have my organs donated. And although I should be long gone by this point. Getting my body to the ER is likely the best course of action for their mental wellbeing. As well as for the possibility of organ donation.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I've already written mine. On it, I have a sign and date line when I'm ready to carry out my plans.

Reactions: Trakehner
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
I've already written mine. On it, I have a sign and date line when I'm ready to carry out my plans.
For your will? Why would I sign and date it right before ctb.
Also I do plan to write it virtually in a note so its not something they rediscover often yk.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
State the reasons for doing this, the reasons that led to this. It is good to explain that it is an individual choice of pure freedom. If you want something that belongs to you to stay with someone, it is good to write it down, for example people who donate their money to charity.

Reactions: Coconteppi
Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
But first of all, think about this decision for a long time, I don't know your age, but if you're under 20 I recommend thinking a lot more, I myself speak from experience, I'm 26 and I think slightly differently than I did at 22. ,18 ,14 years old.
I'm still reflecting on my current age

Reactions: Forveleth
depressedカリちゃん

depressedカリちゃん

I only exist online
Mar 27, 2024
A, "Calm down, everything is okay. Here's what to do." type of note.
this is so cool I'll do that too if I cbt

As I plan to hopefully have my organs donated. And although I should be long gone by this point. Getting my body to the ER is likely the best course of action for their mental wellbeing. As well as for the possibility of organ donation.
uhh I'm also wanting to donate my organs but idk if they could use them bc of the strict guidelines (brain dead, not-to-long dead and healthy) my lounges 🫁 are definitely trash 😅🚬

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
uhh I'm also wanting to donate my organs but idk if they could use them bc of the strict guidelines (brain dead, not-to-long dead and healthy) my lounges 🫁 are definitely trash 😅🚬
I thought It'd be a good way to hopefully improve others experience in life. As ctb does seem a bit selfish in my case.

As for organ elligibility, I think I could inform them of what had happened and where I am located so they could arrive in the window between death and donation. It'd causing my ctb to fail. But I think I'm okay with the chances.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi.
Imagine if you reversed roles. What kind of letter would you -after you have got over their death- like to have from them to bring you comfort.
What content/answers would you need to bring you peace knowing you didnt let them down. And they were loved. Or whatever your situations are.
Something they will keep &re-read probably forever.
Just an idea

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Hey y'all thank you for taking the time to read my thread! I appreciate it. :)
I was thinkimg about possibly writing a suicide note for my friends and immediate family as to hopefully lessen the pains caused by my passing. I was womdering if there were people on here who would be willing to help me cover my bases and make adjustments. I am currently a bit busy at the moment and am just seeing if there is anyone who would be willing to help in the future. I will likely work on it up until my ctb which could be a month from now. Again just looking for willing individuals and dont need help writing yet.

tl;dr - Looking for people who would help write a suicude note.

A simple "I would" is enough. But if y'all have any questions or statements, those are welcome too! :)
Hello, find bellow link for the best advices i found so far, it helped me in the writing process, which is not easy:

Good luck