• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Hello. I love your inner child comic. You are so creative. Though I'm sorry about you losing hair. It would be a privilege to be friends with you.

I'm empty. I had loads and loads of inner people. They didn't want to live so they decided to self-destruct. And now there aren't many left and I'm stuck here alive and don't want to be.
Thank you! You're my best fan! I'd like to send a pm but can't find the option, did you turn it off? I can't use the chat, too hidden. Pm me?
badabim badaboom Sucidememes in the afternoon
View attachment 98607
What kind of luxury ward did you go to? The food was nice but no craft, nothing else to do but plan suicide 😅

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thank you! You're my best fan! I'd like to send a pm but can't find the option, did you turn it off? I can't use the chat, too hidden. Pm me?
Thank you so much. I can't manage to say much at the moment but I made a big effort to reply to you because I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your amazing talent and your good heart. ❤

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
I like anime suicide

Attachments

• 76913f17ad78172bd3bd2b057f4be12a988aa27c.png
    76913f17ad78172bd3bd2b057f4be12a988aa27c.png
    628.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 9a2883e0566cd48040d4f709611da824043f235a.png
    9a2883e0566cd48040d4f709611da824043f235a.png
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 53aba53b110cc7007edd85bccca665e50b8ae81e.png
    53aba53b110cc7007edd85bccca665e50b8ae81e.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bf644f2521de735a8381098e2e8aca4dc2bd0bd1.png
    bf644f2521de735a8381098e2e8aca4dc2bd0bd1.png
    638.6 KB · Views: 0
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Suicidal person: hey, doctor - I don't want to live any more.
Doctor: why is that?
Suicidal person: life is too horrible.
Doctor: I see.
Suicidal person: what happens when I die..?
Doctor: we write a death certificate for you.
Suicidal person: can you assist me in dying and write one, then..?
Doctor: I'm afraid that's not possible.
Suicidal person: how so..?
Doctor: you have life insurance!

Tegan_sky

Tegan_sky

losing hope
Aug 16, 2019
I saved this off of a video by the Swedish band "Ghost" their song "Spillways." The whole video speaks to me and I can't stop watching it. These words in the screen shot make me see the truth of how I feel, and now finally I am admitting to, and owning my bitterness. Sure took long enough! Screen Shot 2022 10 01 at 100408 AM

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
The year 2020: suicides using SN start to increase.
The year 2021: authorities try to shut down suppliers of SN.
The year 2022: suicidal people start demanding their rights.
The year 2023: #meto.
2024: as there are much people who claims for the right to die, they adquire it.
2025: as there are few people who claims for the right to die, they lose it
2026: Back to starting point

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
This happened a couple of years ago. The counsellor didn't know what to say after hearing how bad my life is.
Can relate. When I was in trauma therapy as a young teenager, there was a seasoned social worker sitting in on the session, and when I started to try to talk about certain things that had happened to me, she was visibly upset and even had to leave the room at one point for a breather. 😥 Which was probably for the best, honestly, because to this day I still haven't been able to get everything out, because by saying it out loud I'm actively acknowledging that those things actually happened, and I honest-to-god can't stomach any more of it... if that makes sense.

There was another time in particular as an adult where I went to a new therapist because my other therapist had moved and the healthcare situation where I'm from is fucked and it's a painfully long story, but anyway... during the first consultation, I gave her a quick and highly simplified account of my life up to that point, and she – a clinical psychologist with over 40 years of experience – outright said that she was not qualified to help me with my issues. I appreciated her honesty and her not wasting my time, but damn...

Last edited:
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Thank you so much. I can't manage to say much at the moment but I made a big effort to reply to you because I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your amazing talent and your good heart. ❤
Thank you so much... I saw this at a time I felt extremely sad and discouraged *hugs you tight* thank you so much 💖
Wow it's like me but my blanket is just chaos...
This one isn't funny at all but it made me wish I was dead... So maybe it fits here. Poorly drawn by hand. My phone camera is terrible sorry.

I wish people could stop accusing each other of the worst & be friends... My heart hurts literally & metaphorically.

20221008 030805
Someone described his life like this & I had to see it

20221006 234827
And a cute one I found. Not sure if generous or trying to kill with diabetes. Probably kindness. 1665213833395

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thank you so much... I saw this at a time I felt extremely sad and discouraged *hugs you tight* thank you so much 💖

Wow it's like me but my blanket is just chaos...
This one isn't funny at all but it made me wish I was dead... So maybe it fits here. Poorly drawn by hand. My phone camera is terrible sorry.

I wish people could stop accusing each other of the worst & be friends... My heart hurts literally & metaphorically.

View attachment 99391
Someone described his life like this & I had to see it

View attachment 99392
And a cute one I found. Not sure if generous or trying to kill with diabetes. Probably kindness.View attachment 99393
You're a teeming chaotic marvellous whirlpool of imagination ideas compassion and delightful goofiness. I don't want you to leave us but I don't want you to suffer. I've spun like a coin at the edge of the universe but now I've fallen flat. Hugs.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
The generations of death:

• The Silent Generation = we won't speak up and will just let the world burn, instead
  • Baby Boomer Generation = we will let the world go "Boom!" through endless wars, which will breed endless resentment from now on and into the future
  • Generation X = ☠️ (I don't need to say more)
  • Millennials = we ask "why didn't we die during the year 2000?"
  • Generation Y = we are Generation Why Do We Exist?
  • Generation Z = we are Generation Let Us Sleep Through Life
  • Generation Alpha = we are the Generation That Will Be The Beginning of the End - Bring the Omega

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
After many years of careful investigation through an ongoing series of tests and examinations by teams of cutting edge scientific experts from a variety of fields and medical specialties, it was finally deduced that I suffer from a rare condition of an unusually exacerbated case of being a steaming pile of shit. Not even a funny one either.

#"I'dlikesomemohreporridgeplease"