• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
My slice of murder idea was about offering a steak to a vegan. Or just enjoying meat. But I adapted it to us. Does the cake looks like a cake? It's so fancy but has no candles. I wanted pink to make a silly contrast.

1d636316 b291 4b88 89b8 b51233fdc575

@summers inspired me the second one about suicidal flirting, for some reason. I hope you don't mind? I think the "this could be us" is a cheesy way to ask for a date? It's rick & morty, after messing up their universe. The daughter is called Summers, it made me realize that I assumed you were male. I still have affection for you either way. I like your fancy brain.

The text is terrible I'm unable to use the text option properly on my tablet, autodesk app. It's a miracle that I made shitty art at all with my messed up poisonned brain.

8f5ff182 0b9c 4f6c b933 8b0dd94f8eb5

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
odwsoljlteh41.jpg

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I hope I had the names rights. Shit I added an extra N to sanctioned. Had to edit my comic to 😅 7f3a1124 5136 47ad 8340 bf503d45167c
Aw, thanks for the likes for my previous comic! I edited a typo, I'm glad it didn't reset the likes.
I forgot the name of someone with a bunny avatar but this is for you (edited: @hamvil hope you enjoy ) Db1593b4 4898 4ace af91 badc83838377

Last edited:
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Both situations happened to me. The ss way made me reconsider suicide more. Society think that it's a loss of control, a danger to ourselves, a mental defect. No, it takes a lot of self control to find a way to flee the dangers of society & defective health care. 3ef755f8 5841 48a5 b3cf cc5bf3d72371

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Both situations happened to me. The ss way made me reconsider suicide more. Society think that it's a loss of control, a danger to ourselves, a mental defect. No, it takes a lot of self control to find a way to flee the dangers of society & defective health care.View attachment 98165
I love your cartoons!! Thanks.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
I love your cartoons!! Thanks.
Aww thank you! It means so much!

I made better comics before my concussion. I draw comics to cope & vent so I made some really disturbing stuff.

Here is my best comic about suicide. Before my concussion.
0e0237b5 b510 4b9f bfb5 f3c5e89b6720
Actually this is also about suicide and is probably my best comic ever. The warm & cold color contrast really makes an impact
Ad29234c 296b 4d3a bceb b9426fb90e7f
Made memes:

I planned to do some gore (Ash being hit by a bus with a big splat of blood) but when I googled images for the bus I forgot to remove the pokemon keyword... the image I found is better.
86b11942 cd5c 4c1b bee3 0f02dc98d4ba

I wanted to draw a winged bus, but wow someone drew it better than I could:

X9YB5ySgGA-10.png

Existential question.

C242f496 627d 48ac af89 0d86320b1828

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Aww thank you! It means so much!

I made better comics before my concussion. I draw comics to cope & vent so I made some really disturbing stuff.

Here is my best comic about suicide. Before my concussion.
View attachment 98177
Actually this is also about suicide and is probably my best comic ever. The warm & cold color contrast really makes an impact
View attachment 98178
Made memes:

I planned to do some gore (Ash being hit by a bus with a big splat of blood) but when I googled images for the bus I forgot to remove the pokemon keyword... the image I found is better.
View attachment 98176

I wanted to draw a winged bus, but wow someone drew it better than I could:

X9YB5ySgGA-10.png

Existential question.
These are amazing. You obviously have talent. The concussion really sucks. I love the expressions on people's faces in your cartoons. The Pokémon bus is fun. I'd love to catch that bus. Being creative is incredible.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
These are amazing. You obviously have talent. The concussion really sucks. I love the expressions on people's faces in your cartoons. The Pokémon bus is fun. I'd love to catch that bus. Being creative is incredible.
Thank you so much! I'm happy that you like the quick crappy ones too. My eyes are damaged from the acid in my home. It's easier to draw blurry. It took me days to do the really cool ones. So I gave up, but I never made so many comics so fast. Stick characters rule!

New one. Skizophrenia isn't a disease. It's the subconscious needing to have it's needs heard but being missunderstood. The car hit me in the rational brain...

7ebfd145 df86 4db3 88b5 7dab4f78ee66
I think I have some more that I didn't upload to tapas.
Ohoho, I have a 2nd episode of dictator cat! I'll put both for those who won't go to tapas.

F5c6bbbc 7b19 467f b075 61bbc61b8b3c
I wanted to be a vegetarian but with my anemia making me crave blood to make my own... it didn't work out.
77b55546 99d0 40b7 a3c8 94c1977d89b6 I am abstinent due to trauma, but I can still draw perverted things... sort of. A new explanation for the 4 seasons.

4db2a638 eb59 4c31 9ef3 501866c698ff 1 I drew that one in a zoom therapy group. I drew the guy above a photo.

48209e3f 2540 4f3f 8cc8 1b5a78be5967

Please don't ban me for the trans comic, I respect trans people.

I wanted to be trans but turns out I am both... Everyone has both hormones and both a rational & emotional brain. We should drop the stereotypes and just be who we are on the specrum of genders, without prejudice. People should look beyond the fuckable meat and discover who we are. We'd all be less lonely. Why do I need a dick to be taken seriously in the computer industry? Why do we need vaginas to love fashion & wear dresses? I hate it as a women, let men enjoy it themselves, society!

I was deeply moved by the first goodbye thread that I read on ss. It was a trans person who had an operation that went wrong... they were in agony and abandonned by the surgeron. So I have a deep respect for the trans people's suffering.

I made the comic before that, after a scandal at a swimming competition. I wondered if all trans people do it for the right reason, some might be pressured to win at any cost. Like Bender in Futurama.

I was exploring brushes, the textures are fantastic. The 3rd square has a sky that was inspired by van gogh.

Conquering womanhood is harder than conquering space, hihi. I sure as hell couldn't. The stereotypes are way too unrealistic and severe. So I'll just accept being me. A tomboy woman who draw offensive comics to raise questions no one want answers to.

6aab43cd 6c4b 4848 a78a 3db66df3fa87
I just made something horrifying... if I'm right... society is way more horrifying. Antipsychotics are given to babies... wtf... they really have to be psychopaths (someone with a brain incapable of empathy)

97fb5a5a e476 4271 bf0c 2b907d879477

Attachments

• 6aab43cd-6c4b-4848-a78a-3db66df3fa87.png
    6aab43cd-6c4b-4848-a78a-3db66df3fa87.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 48209e3f-2540-4f3f-8cc8-1b5a78be5967.png
    48209e3f-2540-4f3f-8cc8-1b5a78be5967.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
@Hollowillow your art and sense of humor/irony is amazing. Thank you for sharing your work.
Aww thank you so much for appreciating my ironic humor. Few does, your opinion means a lot to me. Sorry again for the harry potter one, pedos freak me out too 😅 I'm glad I expelled it from my mind into art but now it can't be unseen. 😅

@Hollowillow Thank you. I love your art too. Transforming your amazing ideas into amazing cartoons is magic.

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful fan! Let's be friends. Social workers always say that they don't have a magic want when I ask for advice, and it freaks me out because it means they're clueless, uncaring, and I'm doomed without solutions to end my pains. But it's funny how you said I do magic! Thank you!

New comic (they're different sides of the same person. The rational brain isn't emotional at all but it's funnier with the guy than the emo lady)

C7ce51ba ca90 4ea6 9018 09979cd7963d

I just made one. With my own characters from my "inner voice" comics. They have never been so ugly but I rarely draw due to perfectionism torturing my mind. So I tried to avoid erasing as much as I could bear. A comic got pooped in the word fast.

Lately, probably from a reaction to the chemical in my home, stress, and not eating due to inner acid burns... I lose so much hairs!!! I asked my inner self... and got answers.

I feel safe here so my inner child comes out sometimes, I hope that my silliness isn't seen as disrespect for our suffering. I was in a lot of pain making the comic, but I did it! It's not about suicide but was made thinking of it. And I'd rather die of cancer than get bald from chemo. Does it counts? 😆
Hang with me in spanish
View attachment 98314
Translation: hang with me 😆 yeah a cat and a mouse can just be friends in death 😆

He makes the best comics, I love that one thank you! I wish I could draw simple shapes consistently. It really takes talent to make those perfect circles.

Last edited:
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
May I get a reservation? I'll have the peaceful pasta with a sex in the afterlife drink please! Table for one please!
Sounds fun. I skipped that post? I'll have the "Beef of bullying", the "Veggies of vegetative state", and the "Sorrows of no tomorrow" for dessert. Oh and the "N of no return" for a drink. Make it a trio. Super size.

I made a new comic. Anna usually wears blue. She's the emotional brain in my "Inner Voices" comics. She (me) had a goth phase. Now I wear flashy colors, so the jerk who hit me with his car can't say I wasn't visible enough.

Bec622ec 6e4a 47c0 9284 f8a9995286fe

@summers what happened, I can't see your avatar anymore. Are you ok?

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Aww thank you so much for appreciating my ironic humor. Few does, your opinion means a lot to me. Sorry again for the harry potter one, pedos freak me out too 😅 I'm glad I expelled it from my mind into art but now it can't be unseen. 😅

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful fan! Let's be friends. Social workers always say that they don't have a magic want when I ask for advice, and it freaks me out because it means they're clueless, uncaring, and I'm doomed without solutions to end my pains. But it's funny how you said I do magic! Thank you!

New comic (they're different sides of the same person. The rational brain isn't emotional at all but it's funnier with the guy than the emo lady)

View attachment 98458

I just made one. With my own characters from my "inner voice" comics. They have never been so ugly but I rarely draw due to perfectionism torturing my mind. So I tried to avoid erasing as much as I could bear. A comic got pooped in the word fast.

Lately, probably from a reaction to the chemical in my home, stress, and not eating due to inner acid burns... I lose so much hairs!!! I asked my inner self... and got answers.

I feel safe here so my inner child comes out sometimes, I hope that my silliness isn't seen as disrespect for our suffering. I was in a lot of pain making the comic, but I did it! It's not about suicide but was made thinking of it. And I'd rather die of cancer than get bald from chemo. Does it counts? 😆

Translation: hang with me 😆 yeah a cat and a mouse can just be friends in death 😆

He makes the best comics, I love that one thank you! I wish I could draw simple shapes consistently. It really takes talent to make those perfect circles.
Hello. I love your inner child comic. You are so creative. Though I'm sorry about you losing hair. It would be a privilege to be friends with you.

I'm empty. I had loads and loads of inner people. They didn't want to live so they decided to self-destruct. And now there aren't many left and I'm stuck here alive and don't want to be.