FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It just shows what a cruel and hellish world we exist in where suicide is seen as such a terrible thing, I hate those views so much. Because the reality is that suicide is suffering prevention, and supporting the individuals right to die is compassionate, it would be the kindest thing to allow all humans the option of Nembutal. Death is a relief and suicide is self care as existence is the true hell.

We were forced here so cruelly in the first place in an existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, and suicide is the end to all suffering, one cannot be harmed by not existing so suicide is self care.
There is nothing so terrible about being at peace, it comforts me the thought of permanently ceasing to exist, in fact the only relief for me lies in the thought of eternal sleep.

I see suicide as a positive thing as I will always see it as preferable to not exist, existence was completely undesirable and only caused harm in the first place.

If suicide was accepted as a solution to end suffering and was seen as self care it would be such a relief, all humans deserve the option to free themselves from the torture of existing as a conscious being, trapped in a meaningless existence.

Reactions: freedompass, thewalkingdread, sserafim and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This site is so broken now, cannot even create venting threads anymore, guess I'm not pro-life enough to be allowed that privilege. An error message keeps coming up saying try again later, this site is dying, it doesn't work I'm only posting this here as I cannot create a new thread. This site isn't a safe space, in fact it just causes more suffering now, it's ruined.

Suicide really is self care, this world and humans are so disgusting and evil. It's better to die to prevent suffering, as even if you have something to help pass the time it just gets taken away and leads to more pain.

So I don't know what caused the site to be broken but whatever happened just caused more suffering, I can only see posts through search and whats new as well but that's fine, that still works, just threads cannot be made.

Maybe this website is becoming more pro-life and they want to censor people who don't fit that category i don't know but it's just wrong. I'm not even surprised anyway as everything just leads to more suffering. I can't wait for non-existence, death is the answer.

Edit: seems like I can now, hopefully error got fixed but cannot rely on this site. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened again honestly.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: moodswinsS, Sannti and sserafim
Solo

Solo

Mar 28, 2019
i cannot agree enough

Reactions: Aim and sserafim
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
This site is so broken now, cannot even create venting threads anymore, ... An error message keeps coming up saying try again later,

Edit: seems like I can now, hopefully error got fixed but cannot rely on this site. I wouldn't be surprised if this happened again honestly.

Isn't this caused by the recent UK blocking of the website?

There were a few other people from the UK on the forum having issues recently.

L

lunarusdemaskiss

Nov 2, 2023
I think it's cruel to force people to be alive, especially with the state of the world. If suicide was offered medically and freely i would go do it today in a heartbeat.

Reactions: sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Both is terrible imo. Not death but having to die in particular.

Not being born is preferable. If having to go through death is considered self care that just proves how bad this existence is.

I didn't ask for any of this but yet, here I am. Thanks parents. :)

Reactions: sserafim