WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I've always hated hearing/reading this. How do they know that my problem is a temporary one? I suffer from extreme dysphoria and having been born the sex that I hate to be, and will be that way until the day I die. How is THAT a temporary problem? People like to say life is too short, but the average life expectancy of a human is 60 years at least. That is NOT short. That is at least 21,900 days that I will have lived in this gross, disgusting body, unless I do something about it.

Then there are those that tell me that transitioning would fix things. It won't for me, because
1. I'd have a gross ass scar on my crotch from the surgery
2. I would have missed out on my childhood and adolescence as the correct sex. Something that a forced puberty known as transitioning won't fix
3. Testosterone has riddled my body and even with the gender reaffirming therapies, I would not look the way I want to.
4. I will still harbor jealousy towards attractive cis women
5. It will have been a long 5+ year process that I am not willing to power through. I can barely power through 1 day, let alone 1800+ days.

For some people, transitioning is the better option that CTBing, but for me, that is not the case. I applaud those that are able to be satisfied by transitioning and wish them the happiness they seek. However, I do not believe it will satisfy me, and I am not willing to wait 5 years just to find out something I am already sure of.

The truth is, I don't want CTBing to be my option. In an ideal world, I would have been born the correct sex. However, we do not live in an ideal world, and I do not want to be apart of a world where I was not born the way I want to have been.

I feel my journey in life is coming to an end real soon, so I will spend the next few weeks or months penning my thoughts and feelings on this site. I am at peace with my decision to CTB soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LetMeGoPlease, OpheliasFlowers, theboy and 24 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I've never liked that saying either, but now if I wanted to be a smartass, I could tell whoever was saying it that they're right, simply because my existence is the problem. If the solution (death) is permanent, then by golly it makes the problem temporary. Take that pro-lifers! :hihi:

I really do wish that people who were brought into existence could choose what gender they were at birth, or even whether or not they existed, if we were to have control over such things from the very beginning. Instead, when we're conceived, it ends up being a random roll of the dice that someone else rolls for us, and a lot of us end up miserable because of it.

If only we could wave a magic wand and fix all of our problems in an instant. That would be cool.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Dead Ghost, Hollowillow and 8 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
agreed. not every problem is temporary and to throw everyone under that umbrella is very harmful to those of us it isnt true for....my bpd isnt temporary, my life is going to be nothing more then coping. theres a difference between living and surviving. why survive with nothing to live for.

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Dead Ghost, niki wonoto and 10 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I've never liked that saying either, but now if I wanted to be a smartass, I could tell whoever was saying it that they're right, simply because my existence is the problem. If the solution (death) is permanent, then by golly it makes the problem temporary. Take that pro-lifers! :hihi:

I really do wish that people who were brought into existence could choose what gender they were at birth, or even whether or not they existed, if we were to have control over such things from the very beginning. Instead, when we're conceived, it ends up being a random roll of the dice that someone else rolls for us, and a lot of us end up miserable because of it.

If only we could wave a magic wand and fix all of our problems in an instant. That would be cool.
They act like permanent solutions are bad. Should we strive for temporary solutions in the form of pain relief when dealing with cancer? No, people would rather go for the permanent relief!

• Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Foresight, Infernal and 9 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Life is only temporary

• Aww..
Reactions: lex, thelookingontheway, Dead Ghost and 4 others
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
Your problem is not temporary. People who say otherwise are ignorant. I have 2 questions, which you don't have to answer if you don't want to since I realize this is just a venting post. If ctb wasn't an option, would you rather transition or not? And, do you have any friends who successfully transitioned?

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza, Lost in a Dream and WorthlessTrash
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Life is only temporary

Life is a long-term, temporary period of suffering and a pause from the permanence of previous and eventual non-existence.

• Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Euthanza, Dead Ghost and 4 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
You're problem is not temporary. People who say otherwise are ignorant. I have 2 questions, which you don't have to answer if you don't want to since I realize this is just a venting post. If ctb wasn't an option, would you rather transition or not? And, do you have any friends who successfully transitioned?
1. I refuse to acknowledge a situation in which transitioning was my only option. It just simply wont solve problems for me.

2. No, but even still, my standards are extremely high, and transitioning will only bring low results for me. I would not let someone else's satisfaction with transitioning sway or influence my decision. I want to have been cis for a reason, even despite the downside of periods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infernal and 9BBN
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
I appreciate your response. I'm really sorry you weren't cis, you don't deserve this pain.

1. I refuse to acknowledge a situation in which transitioning was my only option. It just simply wont solve problems for me.
Fair enough. Please know that the point wasn't to force you acknowledge a situation where that's your only option, the point was just to learn which you would prefer if you had to pick one or the other. That's really up to you.

2. … I would not let someone else's satisfaction with transitioning sway or influence my decision.
Well, I would have thought that at some level it should influence your decision. That is, you can still decide not to transition despite their satisfaction, rather than regardless of their satisfaction. In that sense it could be useful to learn more about how other people's transitions went.

I wish you all the best.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I appreciate your response. I'm really sorry you weren't cis, you don't deserve this pain.

Fair enough. Please know that the point wasn't to force you acknowledge a situation where that's your only option, the point was just to learn which you would prefer if you had to pick one or the other. That's really up to you.

Well, I would have thought that at some level it should influence your decision. That is, you can still decide not to transition despite their satisfaction, rather than regardless of their satisfaction. In that sense it could be useful to learn more about how other people's transitions went.

I wish you all the best.
1. To your point, both transitioning and living as a male equally suck (imo). So I'd lose either way. Thankfully, SI aside, CTB is the alternative to both that is available to me.

2. I've been on the internet long enough (especially reddit) to know that some people have transitioned decently. They all have 1 thing in common, however. They don't have natural female parts and can be clocked as trans to the people that pay attention. I do not want artificial hormones and a neovagina. I want to have gone through childhood and adolescence as a born female and nothing will make up for that. Transitioning may be my next best option to achieve that, but that doesn't make it a good option for me. Like I said, my standards are really high and I am not willing to negotiate down.

Not going to knock them for their choice. If they see it as a better alternative to CTB, then more power to them. I am not interested in coping with it for the sake of living. I want what I want, and I want to be cis for a reason. I am not willing to go through 5 years of therapy and surgery just to have a result that is not up to my standards.

Reactions: 9BBN
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I can understand in a different way perhaps, from the angle of another congenital problem. I wish I had been neurotypical and to have had grown up and developed as an NT person. I tried to salvage this mess but I wasn't successful. Most autistic people find it worthwhile to live but I don't.

People who say this don't realize that there are those of us who have lived long enough to know that our problems are intractable and that it isn't really going to get better, not enough at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Élégie, Infernal and 4 others
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Suicide is a permanent solution to my permanent problems.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Élégie, Astral Storm and 13 others
9BBN

9BBN

Heaven, send Hell away
Mar 29, 2021
1. To your point, both transitioning and living as a male equally suck (imo). So I'd lose either way. Thankfully, SI aside, CTB is the alternative to both that is available to me.

2. I've been on the internet long enough (especially reddit) to know that some people have transitioned decently. They all have 1 thing in common, however. They don't have natural female parts and can be clocked as trans to the people that pay attention. I do not want artificial hormones and a neovagina. I want to have gone through childhood and adolescence as a born female and nothing will make up for that. Transitioning may be my next best option to achieve that, but that doesn't make it a good option for me. Like I said, my standards are really high and I am not willing to negotiate down.

Not going to knock them for their choice. If they see it as a better alternative to CTB, then more power to them. I am not interested in coping with it for the sake of living. I want what I want, and I want to be cis for a reason. I am not willing to go through 5 years of therapy and surgery just to have a result that is not up to my standards.
It's really sad for me to read your story, but it sounds like you know what you're doing. I also struggle coping with a life that is not up to my standards. It shouldn't meet anyone's standards, frankly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and WorthlessTrash
universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
I've always hated hearing/reading this. How do they know that my problem is a temporary one? I suffer from extreme dysphoria and having been born the sex that I hate to be, and will be that way until the day I die. How is THAT a temporary problem? People like to say life is too short, but the average life expectancy of a human is 60 years at least. That is NOT short. That is at least 21,900 days that I will have lived in this gross, disgusting body, unless I do something about it.

Then there are those that tell me that transitioning would fix things. It won't for me, because
2. I would have missed out on my childhood and adolescence as the correct sex. Something that a forced puberty known as transitioning won't fix
3. Testosterone has riddled my body and even with the gender reaffirming therapies, I would not look the way I want to.
5. It will have been a long 5+ year process that I am not willing to power through. I can barely power through 1 day, let alone 1800+ days.

For some people, transitioning is the better option that CTBing, but for me, that is not the case. I applaud those that are able to be satisfied by transitioning and wish them the happiness they seek. However, I do not believe it will satisfy me, and I am not willing to wait 5 years just to find out something I am already sure of.

The truth is, I don't want CTBing to be my option. In an ideal world, I would have been born the correct sex. However, we do not live in an ideal world, and I do not want to be apart of a world where I was not born the way I want to have been.

I feel my journey in life is coming to an end real soon, so I will spend the next few weeks or months penning my thoughts and feelings on this site. I am at peace with my decision to CTB soon.
These people reached as if all problems had solutions. But there are problems where there is no solution. Or "fixing" the problem would not change the materiality of the thing. At this precise moment, the only thing that could solve the problem would be to be able to go back in time, to have magical powers. These people have no empathy, do not understand that some people have BIG problems, problems without solutions, existential problems that poison our existence. And not just "my boyfriend dumped me" or "I lost my ID". Sorry if I sound condescending.

Reactions: Élégie, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, markimobzzdeasui and 3 others
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
The most annoying statement ever.
Yeah for some instances, that could be true but people say this to every suicidal person.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Élégie, Dead Ghost and 4 others
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
It's a form of emotional blackmail aimed at playing on the suicidal person's Fear Obligation Guilt. There are people whose circumstances and health are far from being temporary.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Lost in a Dream, Élégie and 6 others
7b48hl

7b48hl

nuke the universe
Aug 2, 2022
Well I'm female and childhood/adolescence has been nothing but misery and I'm sure most women would agree that you haven't missed out

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Élégie and WorthlessTrash
Still Flutter Girl

Still Flutter Girl

An alphabet soup of pain, pain, and more pain
Jun 13, 2022
I can understand in a different way perhaps, from the angle of another congenital problem. I wish I had been neurotypical and to have had grown up and developed as an NT person. I tried to salvage this mess but I wasn't successful. Most autistic people find it worthwhile to live but I don't.

People who say this don't realize that there are those of us who have lived long enough to know that our problems are intractable and that it isn't really going to get better, not enough at least.
Also autistic, and have felt like an outsider my whole life. There's no way to explain it in a way that neurotypicals can understand, even if they think they do.

People have treated me like utter trash, I've been through nearly every type of abuse possible. Yet my moral compass won't allow me to purposely harm others. I've been stuck in freeze and fawn responses my whole life, and it's too late for any further help.

I'm also extremely physically disabled, and no one wants to hear about it. People that haven't seen me in years - including my family - assume that I'm "just not trying hard enough," when I'm a powerchair user that's mostly bedbound. The fact that my own family knows this, and ignores it all, speaks to how little support I have.

I have a planned date to CTB, and I hope to keep it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Efilismislife, OpheliasFlowers, Élégie and 5 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Well I'm female and childhood/adolescence has been nothing but misery and I'm sure most women would agree that you haven't missed out
I respect their/your opinion and likewise I'd say that they haven't missed out on being male. Unfortunately, saying that one hasn't missed out on being the opposite sex isn't going to cure dysphoria or even lessen it. I respectfully stand by my position that I hate being male.

I am sorry that your childhood and adolescence has been nothing but misery, though :(
It's a form of emotional blackmail aimed at playing on the suicidal person's Fear Obligation Guilt. There are people whose circumstances and health are far from being temporary.
Agreed. It is quit selfish for someone to do that. Unfortunately, it is spoken from people who either never went through what we did or they had problems easily fixable.
Agreed. It is quit selfish for someone to do that. Unfortunately, it is spoken from people who either never went through what we did or they had problems easily fixable.
Also autistic, and have felt like an outsider my whole life. There's no way to explain it in a way that neurotypicals can understand, even if they think they do.

People have treated me like utter trash, I've been through nearly every type of abuse possible. Yet my moral compass won't allow me to purposely harm others. I've been stuck in freeze and fawn responses my whole life, and it's too late for any further help.

I'm also extremely physically disabled, and no one wants to hear about it. People that haven't seen me in years - including my family - assume that I'm "just not trying hard enough," when I'm a powerchair user that's mostly bedbound. The fact that my own family knows this, and ignores it all, speaks to how little support I have.

No one knows the true struggle until they face is themselves :(

Reactions: Still Flutter Girl, Iamchickenhat, Finding Sirius and 2 others
C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
agreed. not every problem is temporary and to throw everyone under that umbrella is very harmful to those of us it isnt true for....my bpd isnt temporary, my life is going to be nothing more then coping. theres a difference between living and surviving. why survive with nothing to live for.
This, 100%. A life spent battling and trying to 'manage' BPD isn't one I want to live.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Still Flutter Girl, Iamchickenhat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, all problems are unnecessary in the first place, if we were never born then we would have no problems. No matter the life and the situation I view non existence as being preferable to living. I think that life itself is the problem and the permanent solution to this problem is the best thing possible. As long as someone is alive they can suffer to such great extents and things can always get much worse. If someone thinks that all problems are temporary then they are delusional. A lot of what pro lifers say don't reflect the reality of this existence.

• Love
Reactions: brokensea, Szinuus, Lost in a Dream and 5 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022

Yeah if I had been NT I most likely would have had a worthwhile life :(. In other words, a life that's "good enough". Even mine can't reach that standard. The frustrating thing is that I had a NT twin.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Still Flutter Girl and WorthlessTrash
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Permanent solution for temporal problems. Yeah. I've heard it a lot. In wich fucking world a permanent solution would be bad? Hello?! Its permanent! You will not have any more problems. "Temporal" or permanent ones. Bye bye. No worries.

With this logic, investigate and make a miracolous cure for all the illnesses that also prevents the future ones, forever, it would be bad.

A cornucopia for remove all the hunger in the world? Baaaad

All the nations in peace forever? The horror!

Is one of the fucking worse arguments against suicide. Is misunderstanding the whole thing. Its just taking one of the best arguments and dont get anything.

• Love
Reactions: ncmxm, Still Flutter Girl, Astral Storm and 6 others
B

bloos

Aug 6, 2022
Even if the problem is temporary, life itself will always have another temporary problem coming your way... you overcome it? good for you, heres another. some people find positive experiences to be worth all the temporary problems, life to be worth it, but i think the difference is in the mindset, and thats not always something that can be changed. for me, my mindset-thoughts and feelings, are a permanent problem. and if they can be changed, then who are you and whos doing the changing? because changing your thoughts and feelings requires thinking, i dont know, im going off on a tangent here

Reactions: brokensea and WorthlessTrash
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022

2. No, but even still, my standards are extremely high, and transitioning will only bring low results for me. I would not let someone else's satisfaction with transitioning sway or influence my decision. I want to have been cis for a reason, even despite the downside of periods.
You might benefit from having more female hormone levels.

Not being horny all the time.

Being more in touch with your emotions.

• Hugs
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
You might benefit from having more female hormone levels.

Not being horny all the time.

Being more in touch with your emotions.
Eh I want to be a cis female and female hormones in a male body won't replace that, and is no substitute. I am at peace from my decision to CTB.

Reactions: GasMonkey
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022

Yes, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem because life is temporary. I don't see why I should suffer my parent's mistake for 100 years.

If you're not in physical pain, like invalids like me, or botched trans surgeries, I suggest to be the best effiminate guy you can be. Like the asian guys in anime, they're way better than some porn girl. I wish we could trade bodies. If you're fat & gross I could probably shit it out eating veggies & trim something. Grow long hairs... Be freaking tall & not a constant target of rape. I'd trade my tits for damn peace. Having a friend who's a friend. Not using the friendzone as wait&rape zone. Oh and the testosterone to do sports, and carry grocery bags whithout almost passing out. And not be dismissed as an emotional hypicondriac when I bleed in a hospital. You know... Being treated like a person instead of a sperm sucking doll. Even by the impotent elderly I ask direction demanding to be naked in bed with me. And I'm not even pretty. I'm a nerd. I'm just nice. Fake nice. Polite nice but wish to murder nice. I forgot my point. Self acceptance & make the best of it? I want to transplant my brain in your corpse. My body hurts. Or maybe not because a car messed my brain. Let me know suicide tips? Operations risk dying on the table. I didn't but.... Was for other stuff. Try being a transvestite? I think all genitals are gross. I want to be a stick. A snake maybe.
Please forgive my rudeness... But to have standards very high, I wonder... Do you think all it takes is to have a vagina? The asian girl in your avatar probably starve herself (hopefully a balanced diet with veggies) & go to the gym everyday. Why don't you try that to be the least gross male around? Then maybe you'd at least get to have a high standard girlfriend atteacted to you. Maybe not be one but share life with one as equals. Unless you're gay. I don't see why you'd call yourself gross if you were healthy, atteactive, athletic. You can be born an ugly girl. Or ruin the body with junk food. To only want to live if you're the most beautiful woman in the universe... I used to have that level of perfectionism. Now I'd settle for not being in constant pain. At least not every breath. I don't want to ridicule your goals, but while it's admirable to be ambitious... I wish you were less hard on yourself. But I never transitionned for similar reasons. I tried self acceptance & make the best of it... I have allergic reactions perling my face off... I'd settle for no pain & a face... I'd rather be an effeminate samurai but I'd probably get stabbed fast... The girls you admire might have severe bullimia & pedo dads... They might be in a worse hell. How about being a little less superficial & focussing on the values of someone's heart? Some people are blind, and find love anyway... But to be honest I'd rather be dead too, so I can't argue. But your body seem viable. Gross but viable. Damn I wish I could trade it for my frail trash. I have big tits & big buttocks. Rape magnet. I attract both creeps. Small. So I still attract old creeps. I'm not happy. I wanted to be acknowledged for my smarts. Not be dismissed as trash if I don't wear makup & the latest fashion. It burns my eyes, I can't keep up, expensive, painful shoes... The demand on women to be the porn ideal is a lot of operations, starvation, pain, and in the end you're treated like a sex slave with no soul... So... I don't want to be rude... But be careful what you wish for... The cost of it... The cost with the soul.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and WorthlessTrash
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Yes, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem because life is temporary. I don't see why I should suffer my parent's mistake for 100 years.

If you're not in physical pain, like invalids like me, or botched trans surgeries, I suggest to be the best effiminate guy you can be. Like the asian guys in anime, they're way better than some porn girl. I wish we could trade bodies. If you're fat & gross I could probably shit it out eating veggies & trim something. Grow long hairs... Be freaking tall & not a constant target of rape. I'd trade my tits for damn peace. Having a friend who's a friend. Not using the friendzone as wait&rape zone. Oh and the testosterone to do sports, and carry grocery bags whithout almost passing out. And not be dismissed as an emotional hypicondriac when I bleed in a hospital. You know... Being treated like a person instead of a sperm sucking doll. Even by the impotent elderly I ask direction demanding to be naked in bed with me. And I'm not even pretty. I'm a nerd. I'm just nice. Fake nice. Polite nice but wish to murder nice. I forgot my point. Self acceptance & make the best of it? I want to transplant my brain in your corpse. My body hurts. Or maybe not because a car messed my brain. Let me know suicide tips? Operations risk dying on the table. I didn't but.... Was for other stuff. Try being a transvestite? I think all genitals are gross. I want to be a stick. A snake maybe.

1. I don't want to be a "guy" period. Masculine or feminine. That's the whole issue. And you telling me to is invalidating my problem. Telling someone to simply become feminine isn't a cure for dysphoria. If you think that's a cure for dysphoria, go try that with other dysphoric people. Maybe you'll solve their problem and win a Nobel peace prize /j

2. I don't care about sports so that doesn't make a difference to me. Also, women can do sports. As I have mentioned in the past, there's nothing I can do as a male, that I cannot do as a female.

3. I am sorry you go through that. but that does not change my position on the matter. I don't like the male body, I don't like being male and I don't want to have been born a male. I'd gladly trade bodies with you. However, telling someone to be a effminate guy is NOT going to cure dysphoria.

4. Men can get raped, too you know. They also can get falsely accused of it. However, this is NOT a competition. Both sexes have their downsides. I just hate being male, and this post you made isn't going to change that.

5. If you think being a woman is bad, being a transvestite is 1000 times worse. You get a whole new level of harassment, and the dysphoria doesn't go away even if you transition. There's lots of violence against trans people. I also have a lot of reasons why I won't transition.

6. Implying that any guy is going to "wait&rape" you is a gross generalization of the male sex, but it also further fuels my hatred of being the male sex since I am stuck being a sex that is generalized like that. So, thank you for giving me another reason to hate being male. I think your post just did the complete opposite of what you are going for.

You seem like you go through a lot and I am sorry for that. However, you don't have a right to project like that and invalidate my problems. I did not create this thread to debate my hatred of being a male, nor did I invite anyone to have a competition as to who's lives are worse. Moreover, I wouldn't ever go on one of your threads and invalidate your problems by saying "just take pain meds lol" as that is insensitive.

It's also interesting and contradictory that you make a statement about how you are dismissed as an emotional hypochondriac, yet you were very dismissive of my problems with your post. I don't know. Maybe I am too emotional, but that seems rather hypocritical.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoSerendipity ♡, WhatPowerIs, chloramine and 3 others
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
1. I don't want to be a "guy" period. Masculine or feminine. That's the whole issue. And you telling me to is invalidating my problem. Telling someone to simply become feminine isn't a cure for dysphoria. If you think that's a cure for dysphoria, go try that with other dysphoric people. Maybe you'll solve their problem and win a Nobel peace prize /j

2. I don't care about sports so that doesn't make a difference to me. Also, women can do sports. As I have mentioned in the past, there's nothing I can do as a male, that I cannot do as a female.

3. I am sorry you go through that. but that does not change my position on the matter. I don't like the male body, I don't like being male and I don't want to have been born a male. I'd gladly trade bodies with you. However, telling someone to be a effminate guy is NOT going to cure dysphoria.

4. Men can get raped, too you know. They also can get falsely accused of it. However, this is NOT a competition. Both sexes have their downsides. I just hate being male, and this post you made isn't going to change that.

5. If you think being a woman is bad, being a transvestite is 1000 times worse. You get a whole new level of harassment, and the dysphoria doesn't go away even if you transition. There's lots of violence against trans people. I also have a lot of reasons why I won't transition.

6. Implying that any guy is going to "wait&rape" you is a gross generalization of the male sex, but it also further fuels my hatred of being the male sex since I am stuck being a sex that is generalized like that. So, thank you for giving me another reason to hate being male. I think your post just did the complete opposite of what you are going for.

You seem like you go through a lot and I am sorry for that. However, you don't have a right to project like that and invalidate my problems. I did not create this thread to debate my hatred of being a male, nor did I invite anyone to have a competition as to who's lives are worse. Moreover, I wouldn't ever go on one of your threads and invalidate your problems by saying "just take pain meds lol" as that is insensitive.

It's also interesting and contradictory that you make a statement about how you are dismissed as an emotional hypochondriac, yet you were very dismissive of my problems with your post. I don't know. Maybe I am too emotional, but that seems rather hypocritical.
Relax, he didnt really strike me as being an anti trans activist. Despite displaying some ignorance on the subject.

Living as a transvestite(part time) would really be a sad compromise, involving a double life, hotellrooms, a huge closet.
Especially In the past that was unfortunately the only option for many transwomen, when transitioning was much harder and less available.

Even more sad, is to marry a woman, buy her clothes,lots of underwear and basically life your life through her.

Sad and unsatisfactory because, transwomen are - after all - mentally and psychologically female.
With this context in mind, it should be fairly easy for any reasonally intelligent person to grasp the horrors and despair it brings.
Even more so when that transwoman is very masculine.

Last edited:
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Relax, he didnt really strike me as being an anti trans activist. Despite displaying some ignorance on the subject.

Living as a transvestite(part time) would really be a sad compromise, involving a double life, hotellrooms, a huge closet.
Especially In the past that was unfortunately the only option for many transwomen.

Even more sad, is to marry a woman, buy her clothes,lots of underwear and basically life your life through her.
I didn't think they were being anti-trans at all. They were invalidating my dysphoria by throwing in my face the struggles (albeit valid ones) of being a female, even though it really doesn't change how I feel about being born male. I don't like them projecting on my thread like that.