H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
My therapist told me this today. Like what do pro-lifers think? That life is permanent, that we live forever? Life is a temporary problem. I tried to tell my therapist; it didn't go well. She told me I don't want to get better. It's not that. It's just a lot of bullshit pro-lifers spit out is bull shit. Anyone above an IQ of 30 can figure that out. Anyways, she threatened to hospitalize me, and I about told her to go fuck herself. Fucking mental police wanting to lock suffering people up. Fuck therapists.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, NeverSatisfied, Hybrid and 63 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
My therapist told me this today. Like what do pro-lifers think? That life is permanent, that we live forever? Life is a temporary problem. I tried to tell my therapist; it didn't go well. She told me I don't want to get better. It's not that. It's just a lot of bullshit pro-lifers spit out is bull shit. Anyone above an IQ of 30 can figure that out. Anyways, she threatened to hospitalize me, and I about told her to go fuck herself. Fucking mental police wanting to lock suffering people up. fuck therapist.

Have you not sued her for being a lazy fraud insulting your intelligence?

Next time you see them, act very concerned and ask if they are OK. Then say it looks like they are not getting fucked properly, which has a detrimental effect on mental health. And produce a big, pink dildo, covered in shit as a gift. If they turn it down, say they don't want to get better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, it's_all_a_game, NeverSatisfied and 32 others
S

SanJunipero1

Apr 6, 2020
I'm suicidal because my fiancé killed himself.
Literally the most permanent of all the problems.
Therapists who spout such bullshit shouldn't be allowed to practice.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FrootyBat, nitrogennitrite2, it's_all_a_game and 24 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
For me its a permanent solution to a permanent problem which is this bs life i keep waking up into.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FrootyBat, NeverSatisfied, Wrennie and 34 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Hahahaha! If someone told me that I'd tell them to F... right off. Mine is not temporary; i have a brain tumour that is inoperable and getting bigger. It's permanent baby!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FrootyBat, it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary and 31 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Therapists like that should be charged with a crime. I despise the "mental health professionals" who only make people feel worse.

• Love
Reactions: FrootyBat, it's_all_a_game, Wrennie and 18 others
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Can't have future temporary problems if you choose the permanent solution. We're thinking long term, baby~
Tenor

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, Wrennie and 49 others
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
I have had a bad therapist before. I was doing some soul searching into my wife's affair to figure out what possibly went wrong. This lady flipped the whole scenario and was telling me I was being the victim and how I was attempting to make this about myself and that I wasn't thinking about my wife's feelings. One of the worst experiences I think I've ever had involving therapy. I was so mad I was tapping my foot probably as fast as I could. She asked tell me what you're thinking? I told her it'd be in my best interest to leave this situation before I say something that could possibly lead to me getting in trouble. She had the audacity to be like well I hope everything works out. The last thing I said to the therapist was that I hope she doesn't see someone who views a meeting with her as a life or death situation. That I hope she doesn't treat them like I was treated and they end up killing themselves because you failed to do the very thing you signed up to do. My therapist called me to apologize about the encounter with this therapist. I guess this wasn't the first time her therapy sessions were awful and she was fired.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: FrootyBat, Wrennie, Lightflicker and 17 others
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I have had a bad therapist before. I was doing some soul searching into my wife's affair to figure out what possibly went wrong. This lady flipped the whole scenario and was telling me I was being the victim and how I was attempting to make this about myself and that I wasn't thinking about my wife's feelings. One of the worst experiences I think I've ever had involving therapy. I was so mad I was tapping my foot probably as fast as I could. She asked tell me what you're thinking? I told her it'd be in my best interest to leave this situation before I say something that could possibly lead to me getting in trouble. She had the audacity to be like well I hope everything works out. The last thing I said to the therapist was that I hope she doesn't see someone who views a meeting with her as a life or death situation. That I hope she doesn't treat them like I was treated and they end up killing themselves because you failed to do the very thing you signed up to do. My therapist called me to apologize about the encounter with this therapist. I guess this wasn't the first time her therapy sessions were awful and she was fired.
Jesus, this is bad. Reminds me of how a "friend" - after I confided in her that I have unresolved grief over the death of both my parents when i was only in my 20's and how the grief is just as bad now as it was then - told me that i was "sorry for myself". In fact it's totally the opposite, they both died way to young, worked like dogs and didn't even get to enjoy retirement. I'm sorry for them, not myself. Of course my friend is lucky enough to still have both parents so how the fuck could she even know the grief of losing your parents at a young age.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: FrootyBat, it's_all_a_game, Wrennie and 17 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Anyone in the world can be a therapist. Just because their close friends once told them, "Hey thanks for helping me out, you should be a therapist!" They become therapists, and they are met with a horde of issues from different people of different backgrounds, when they only had clinicals or friends in a controlled setting. They spout the same bullshit, they never learn or learn to evolve their way of helping people and it becomes a cash grab at that point. We are paying strangers to tell us dime-store shit advice.

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Wrennie, LittleJem and 16 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Anyone in the world can be a therapist. Just because their close friends once told them, "Hey thanks for helping me out, you should be a therapist!" They become therapists, and they are met with a horde of issues from different people of different backgrounds, when they only had clinicals or friends in a controlled setting. They spout the same bullshit, they never learn or learn to evolve their way of helping people and it becomes a cash grab at that point. We are paying strangers to tell us dime-store shit advice.
I know. I'm a idiot. Guess I'm looking for any way out from killing myself. I can't see any escape except death.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Silvermorning, Gnip and 5 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
My therapist told me this today. Like what do pro-lifers think? That life is permanent, that we live forever? Life is a temporary problem. I tried to tell my therapist; it didn't go well. She told me I don't want to get better. It's not that. It's just a lot of bullshit pro-lifers spit out is bull shit. Anyone above an IQ of 30 can figure that out. Anyways, she threatened to hospitalize me, and I about told her to go fuck herself. Fucking mental police wanting to lock suffering people up. Fuck therapists.

It sounds like you would benefit from a more compassionate therapist. Some people so not belong in the mental health profession and she seems like one who should be a dog walker or garbage woman.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, FatalSystemError591, Silvermorning and 4 others
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
Jesus, this is bad. Reminds me of how a "friend" - after I confided in her that I have unresolved grief over the death of both my parents when i was only in my 20's and how the grief is just as bad now as it was then - told me that i was "sorry for myself". In fact it's totally the opposite, they both died way to young, worked like dogs and didn't even get to enjoy retirement. I'm sorry for them, not myself. Of course my friend is lucky enough to still have both parents so how the fuck could she even know the grief of losing your parents at a young age.

When I encounter these people, I always give thanks to my mother for teaching me to have compassion and empathy towards other people... I'm sorry about the death of your parents.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, Lost in a Dream, Silvermorning and 6 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I know. I'm a idiot. Guess I'm looking for any way out from killing myself. I can't see any escape except death.

Don't beat yourself up over it. I got screwed over more times by a therapist than the government and we all fall victim to hope and thinking that things would get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, Silvermorning, Gnip and 4 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
A doctor told me the exact same thing like almost 2 years ago. It's the most empty plattitude in the history of mankind. Fuck them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mary5689, it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary and 18 others
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Hahahaha! If someone told me that I'd tell them to F... right off. Mine is not temporary; i have a brain tumour that is inoperable and getting bigger. It's permanent baby!
Sorry to hear that

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Kruger, Wraith and 1 other person
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry you've had such a rough day, it really sucks to hear things like that. If I had a penny for every time I heard that line, I'd have enough to buy SN. It's a really dumb quote considering a lot of people's problems aren't just 'temporary', and some people don't want to continue suffering on the off chance it gets better. But also it's such a played out phrase, it seems so disingenuous any time someone says it. I'm wishing you all the best. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, InterstateFlowers and 8 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I'm blacklisted.
So when I went to see a therapist (which my family coerced me into doing) he just gas-lighted me and used the information I gave to make my situation worse.
No point of going to the cops because they are definitely on my side lol

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Trannydiary, InterstateFlowers, Silvermorning and 5 others
in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
My problems aren't temporary, so if this is a permanent fix to my problems then that's great.

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, FatalSystemError591 and 12 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
They never explain why permanent solutions are a bad thing lol.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, Wrennie and 14 others
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Have you not sued her for being a lazy fraud insulting your intelligence?

Next time you see them, act very concerned and ask if they are OK. Then say it looks like they are not getting fucked properly, which has a detrimental effect on mental health. And produce a big, pink dildo, covered in shit as a gift. If they turn it down, say they don't want to get better.
Classic

Reactions: sourpink, Silvermorning, Gnip and 1 other person
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Seems like your friend misinterpreted, misunderstood and misplaced your grief, sometimes you have to explain things to people like their six year olds.
They never explain why permanent solutions are a bad thing lol.
I asked my therapist for a different medicine like herbal one which has no side effects she asked for my family's contact details I gave my brother's number and she made up things to him like I'm about to go off my meds. Totally never said anything like that.
If you had the money any euthanasia clinic would give you access to their services.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trannydiary, Ali and Kruger
W

walktothewater

Nov 7, 2020

I agree with you. Your therapist is mouthing platitudes. The "suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" is one that has always grinded my gears, even when not suicidal. I prefer Judge Dredd's old maxim "The crime is life, the sentence is death". I hope for mine soon.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Wrennie, FatalSystemError591 and 3 others
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
So what if you actually didn't "want to get better?" Still their job not to be a jackass.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, Lost in a Dream and 5 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
Will take my permanent solution any day over this poor excuse for an existence...last time I spoke to a mental health care expert I asked if temporary why has it lasted 30 years...silence...well done fella you really helped me there

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, Wrennie and 11 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Platitudes like this drive me insane.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, Élégie and 6 others
Forwardplanning

Forwardplanning

Feb 23, 2020
That's terrible - said by someone that appears to have no idea how we are thinking.
Will take my permanent solution any day over this poor excuse for an existence...last time I spoke to a mental health care expert I asked if temporary why has it lasted 30 years...silence...well done fella you really helped me there
Love you muttley profile pic

Reactions: Silvermorning, Gnip, Time to fly and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Just some of the reasons why the temporary problem is life and suicide is the permanent solution imo:

The fact is that you only have a chance at having a good life if you are lucky enough to have all of these 1. healthy body and brain . 2. that you were actually taught how to live well , the rules of life , life 101 ( i wasn't taught anything about that and most people weren't). there could be others but you need at least these to have a chance of having a good life but that only lasts until you get into a car accident and become paralyzed, get cancer, or get old, or get a stroke,aneurism etc. . So it's only a brief window with all the stars lining up in which you have a chance of briefly having a good life then you get old and the diseases hit and dementia hits and then a painful long natural death. Life is short brutal and then you have a painful death no matter what unless you work to have a painless exit ready.

Pro-lifers are living in a false reality as the OP said they want us to believe no one dies and that life is permanent the oppossite of the most certain truth that all humans die.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mary5689, it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary and 14 others