B

blvck

May 12, 2018
I was thinking. All the other attempts I made on my life failed for one reason or another. If I manage to catch this, maybe I can die this way. I just dont want to infect my family or anyone else. Like just take me down to a comatose state and pull the life support.

I would just feel guilty about wasting a hospital bed for someone who really needed it. I'm scared to live any longer. My self destructive behaviors took me into a deep depression for the past several years. Tried my best to get out multiple times, but failed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: parasytes_, FriendofDeath, Help_Me and 4 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The mortality rate is so low I highly doubt you'd die. This one has been talked about a few times already. If only it were so easy huh?

Reactions: Sensei, Deleted member 17331, autumnal and 1 other person
B

blvck

May 12, 2018
Yea, someone I know has it right now and isn't doing too well. Idk if she's gonna make it. I wish it were me instead. She's a good person who deserves life more than I do.

If I catch it, idk...I heard that it attacks every cell in your body. I hope if I catch it, like I said, they do an induced coma and just drop me...

I'm already dead on the inside, so it feels like prison being trapped inside this body.I'm so tired.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'm sure no one has recovered in the uk, would be a fkn dream for me to get it and die.
Part of me thinks it doesn't exist, you know like a false flag, don't judge me for saying that I know there's evidence of people having it but I just don't know anymore.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Part of me thinks it doesn't exist, you know like a false flag, don't judge me for saying that I know there's evidence of people having it but I just don't know anymore.

I wonder about it being a false flag, at least that it is of epidemic proportions, because there are so many members on SS yet no one has reported having it, and so few have reported knowing anyone who has.

Reactions: raindrops and Saed
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Someone in chat today said their sisters friends aunt died of covid recently. Not directly someone here but a mention

i want to go to the hospital hoping to get it .. I'm so compromised it would kill me quick.. or knowing my luck id somehow survive

GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
I want to go out without a mask and get infected. Its a perfect cover up really. But no, this world is effed up and people who want to get infected wont. -_-

• Aww..
Reactions: mylifeisntawesome
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Someone in chat today said their sisters friends aunt died of covid recently. Not directly someone here but a mention.

Another member just posted in the past couple days about a grandmother dying of it. There are rare mentions on the forum.

I remember when the first posts started as it was begining to go global out of Wuhan. At this point now, over half a year later, if it were a true epidemic, anyone who is remotely social would know someone who'd gotten it or even died from it. That's the nature of epidemics.

And yet I don't know how it can be all over the news that hospitals are overrun with cases, but if they're not, no average people in the know step up and say this is bullshit and blow the whistle.

Something just seems off, and you know how I am about about things being off.

Last edited:
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I am actually diagnosed with covid and it seems like I defeated it. The fun fact is I would not even notice it if I did not take blood tests. I have no symptoms at all. As for the virus itself, this was discussed here earlier and it seems like it acts absolutely randomly for each individual person. People came to conclusion this is not a good method since we can't even control it.

Reactions: FriendofDeath
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Here in Jersey/NY we were hit really hard by the virus. Lots of my coworkers got it and were in the hospital for a couple of months. Some of my coworkers lost relatives to this and so did a lot of customers. Nurses would help people say goodbye to their loved ones by holding cellphones in ziplocs up to the ventilators. People died without being able to say "I love you," even if their family members were miraculously allowed inside the hospital room, because they couldn't talk with a ventilator up their throat.

The Broadway actor Nick Cordero was perfectly healthy when he got the virus. He ended up needing the ventilator, a medically-induced coma, and an amputation, and after more than 90 days of fighting he still died. People tend to die slowly and painfully from this, and if you end up surviving you'll have a gigantic medical bill following you. It'd be even worse for your family to see you dying like that. Best to go on your own terms imo, and it'd probably be easier to do something else than to try to catch the virus and ensure a fatal case.

Reactions: Loner and FriendofDeath