• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I know that there are already many posts about this topic but I didn't quite find the awnser.
I want to try suicide by train, as it is my last option left. I originally didn't want to because of the trauma the drive experience but I just can't care anymore.

I live in Germany. Nearby is a traintrack wich is often used and the trains cross it pretty fast.

I don't want to suffer. I would prefer an imidiat death and don't want to risk surviving and potentially getting paralysed.

How high are the chances of dying from the impact?
Does anyone know how fast german trains go?
How fast does a train need to be for the best suicide?

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry that you've come to this place.
Suicide by train should be fairly reliable and fast if done right (the train has to run over you). Of course there is the trauma but this is for you to decide.
I'm not German but I've traveled to Germany and would look into what kind of tracks there are near you and search for some for the ICE high speed trains, even those are slower in certain areas so do your research on this.
I can't give you any exact number but try to find a train as fast as possible and position yourself so that your head suffers damage on impact.
I wish you peace, whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: why am i alive?
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I'm sorry that you've come to this place.
Suicide by train should be fairly reliable and fast if done right (the train has to run over you). Of course there is the trauma but this is for you to decide.
I'm not German but I've traveled to Germany and would look into what kind of tracks there are near you and search for some for the ICE high speed trains, even those are slower in certain areas so do your research on this.
I can't give you any exact number but try to find a train as fast as possible and position yourself so that your head suffers damage on impact.
I wish you peace, whatever you choose to do.
Thank you

B

beardyoldcorpse

Jan 4, 2024
Personally I ruled this method out….purely because I wouldn't want to inflict any trauma on the driver.
If you do not have any alternative I would suggest that you do it in darkness as the driver will have less time to react…ie braking. I realize you must be suffering to be in this position but best to leave this world causing as little trauma as possible to others. I hope you find the peace that we're all looking for.

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Personally I ruled this method out….purely because I wouldn't want to inflict any trauma on the driver.
If you do not have any alternative I would suggest that you do it in darkness as the driver will have less time to react…ie braking. I realize you must be suffering to be in this position but best to leave this world causing as little trauma as possible to others. I hope you find the peace that we're all looking for.
Yea I always felt bad but I'm at a point where it is my last option. And I don't now if I can carry on longer

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

Wondering wtf and why
Apr 3, 2024
I'm feeling same as you tbh, I'm starting to think train will be my only option, I'm scared of all other routes as I wouldn't want to survive and maybe be disabled for ever and my poor kids and family having to care for, the thought of that nearly brings me to my knees. Doing in the dark is a good idea and I think best for us aswelll, we could be distracted if we can see too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Just to say that you can still end up with life changing injuries from the train method. There are no guarantees with anything.

Reactions: LunarLight
SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
First off I'm sorry life has lead you here, it's unfair.

I'd personally advise another method, this can be very traumatic for the driver and those around. I've heard cases where stuff like this really fucked them up.

LiefLeven<3

LiefLeven<3

the struggle, the nightmares they're finally over.
Apr 15, 2024
Is the impact of my head enough if I point it to the train surely that has enough force

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Mar 17, 2023
Im considering this method but night time, maybe the driver won't see anything atleast clearly and he will know what is it from the impact sound so he will close his eyes already. And i don't think the impact will leave anything intact. It's my only option to CTB.