hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
People have been speaking of civil war in the USA lately. Personally, I hope it happens. No, im not going to find meaning to my life in something to fight for, causing me to be fulfilled. I intend on being brought out into the streets and executed. Im from california so i know what side to claim loyalty to to ensure this happens. They can call me a fascist i dont care. I am going to work for the resistance and do a shitty job at concealing my identity. If i live in texas by that time ... they can string me up as a commie. Suicide by militia. Im no martyr, i am fundamentallly opposed to trying to make this world a better place

"Freedom...
It's not out there. Freedom is another way of saying "death"."

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
is there a certain reason why you want to commit suicide by militia?

i'm not going to deny that a civil war might happen, but going through all that effort of choosing a side and (minimal) effort of concealing your identity seems like more work than it's worth, to me.

i do agree with that last line, though. freedom doesn't exist in a world like this. the closest you can get is death. is that a quote from someone else, or yourself?

Reactions: Homecoming and Deleted member 4993
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
No, it won't happen. But I also wish it happened here, I'd do the same thing you described.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There won't be a real "new" civil war in the US. The military industrial complex would shut that shit down incredibly fast. No, instead what we have going on now is engineered by special interest groups and think tanks. It's all just bread and circus.

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming, Deleted member 4993 and Sensei
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
There won't be a real "new" civil war in the US. The military industrial complex would shut that shit down incredibly fast. No, instead what we have going on now is engineered by special interest groups and think tanks. It's all just bread and circus.
By special interest, do you mean private interest? Because that seems a lot more accurate than a bunch of research organizations trying to control our government system, particularly in the US.

To OP: I can relate, kind of. I often wish I could be murdered rather than having to do the job myself.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
By special interest, do you mean private interest? Because that seems a lot more accurate than a bunch of research organizations trying to control our government system, particularly in the US.

To OP: I can relate, kind of. I often wish I could be murdered rather than having to do the job myself.
They go by many names and they use political speak to change their labels when it's convenient. Our politicians are beholden to these corporations for campaign money. They use think tanks to write new laws and lobbyists to push them onto congress.

Reactions: Mixo and Homecoming