• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
sorry for my ignorance. I absolutely want to end it and all I have been able to try for the moment is asphyxiation but my survival instinct takes over. I also don't have strong enough medication. So on internet I read that people, particularly in Asia, had already committed suicide by drinking a quantity of soy sauce. The large quantity of salt contained generates fatal hypernatremia. Can anyone document me further I beg you. If it works I will be less damaged than jumping from a viaduct. Thank you in advance 🙏🏼💙

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

R

Roseblanche

Jul 20, 2024
Welcome to the forum. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

thank you but I don't have access to most of these methods.. and asphyxia tells me... apart from night night but I don't really understand

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
thank you but I don't have access to most of these methods.. and asphyxia tells me... apart from night night but I don't really understand
The options are very limited then if you don't have any access to it and you're serious. You should not risk your health with unreliable methods.