• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
I know there are a lot of people from many different countries in theses rooms, I'm wondering if anyone has ever thought about doing something that would guarantee the police shoot you? In the US...pick a city like Detroit or Chicago, do an armed robbery, wait for police....they are going to shoot to kill. I've thought about robbing a bank and timing my exit for when I know the police will be there.

Reactions: suffering
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
Seen quite a few of these on channels like policeactivity, doesn't seem fair to me as the vast majority of police really don't want to be killing people.

Reactions: Circles and restingspot
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Don't make someone else kill you.

I know cops get a bad rap, but most don't enjoy killing people.

Reactions: Sunset764, Thanatos, restingspot and 2 others
A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
Good point, kind of selfish....just one of those fantasies we have when we get deep in the imagination.

Reactions: oxymoron, Sunset764, Thanatos and 2 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I know there are a lot of people from many different countries in theses rooms, I'm wondering if anyone has ever thought about doing something that would guarantee the police shoot you? In the US...pick a city like Detroit or Chicago, do an armed robbery, wait for police....they are going to shoot to kill. I've thought about robbing a bank and timing my exit for when I know the police will be there.
Well if you're in a country where police are armed than that could be an option. But just a quick youtube search will show that people with knives are almost always tazed and not shot by police so It probably won't work. Hope this helped

Reactions: AngelGirl and HGL91
cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
It's much easier than that, at least in the US. The cops murdered a guy on camera for selling untaxed cigarettes (quelle horror!)

Having the wrong skin color will go a long way in getting shot by pigs in most places.

I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing this whining about how "selfish" it would be. As if our entire fucking society and economic system isn't based on selfishness.

As if it's not selfish to enforce thousands of bullshit laws made up by braindead politicians with the threat of kidnapping or death just to get a paycheck and good benefits.

Fuck the police.
All cops are bastards.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, ImALiability, nw7 and 17 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
As if it's not selfish to enforce thousands of bullshit laws made up by braindead politicians with the threat of kidnapping or death just to get a paycheck and good benefits.
I have said this many times before as you can see if you look through my posts.

We are born into a world and FORCED to OBEY thousands of laws and rules we never consented to and they are enforced by the police who are essentially just thugs with guns. Modern society is a plural dictatorship so instead of 1 dictator there are a couple hundred in congress that will use force and intimidation upon millions of people, they force their will upon people and that is tyrannical!

Here is some euphemisms used by the government
arrest = kidnapping
Seize and confiscate = stealing
Taxes = theft/robbery

So fuck the police they choose to blindly enforce the laws of tyrrannical dictators (the government) no matter what the law says because "it´s the law" just because something is illegal doesn´t make it morally right just look at history the biggest atrocities in human history was a "legal" act.

• Love
Reactions: Travis Pickle, Uso, Alan James and 4 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Most coppers are twats, but don't do this because involving innocents in your death is wrong. Full stop. We leave enough pain when we leave as it is. Forcing someone to kill you somehow is evil.

Reactions: Sunset764, riverstyx and TiredHorse
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
but don't do this because involving innocents in your death is wrong
Cops aren´t "innocent" they use force and intimidation to enforce thousands of laws and rules upon millions of people, people who have never consented to any of it that is tyrannical.

• Love
Reactions: HGL91, suffering, Painted Bird and 4 others
A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
Most coppers are twats, but don't do this because involving innocents in your death is wrong. Full stop. We leave enough pain when we leave as it is. Forcing someone to kill you somehow is evil.
It is wrong to force someone else to kill you....most police officers in the US are so underpaid for what they have to deal with, my karma would be getting a good cop and killing me, caused him to kill himself....bad idea.

Reactions: Enigma, TiredHorse, namemanthedeadman and 1 other person
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Cops aren´t "innocent" t

I agree most are bastards, but not all are, and you risk making one of the good ones kill you. Frankly even making one of the bad ones kill you is fucked up. You should never force someone else to take a life because you are unwilling to bear that yourself. No excuse.

• Love
Reactions: TiredHorse, Intelligent_Lobster and namemanthedeadman
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I agree most are bastards, but not all are
ALL are I am not talking about the "few bad apples" who enjoy killing and are dirty cops I am talking about EVERY cop how they force the people including you and me to live a certain way and punish us for not living after how the government think we should live. Like if a person wants to grow some weed, hunt or fish without a license why should that person be punished for that?

I bet you wouldn´t defend nazi soldiers because I bet there were also "good" nazi soldiers who were nice guys and some extremely bad ones but regardless they all enforced tyrannical laws against millions.

Reactions: Travis Pickle, HGL91, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

I wouldn't recommend it. If you fail you risk ending up in jail for.a long time(especially in America), severe body damage(cops only hit like 1/5 or 1/10 of the time I forget which the official stat is but their aim is bad), if you do something like hanging yourself correctly it takes ten seconds you are out before you can react. Almost quicker than falling asleep.

Reactions: Painted Bird, Mbound and Ruffian
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
The only way to guarantee they shoot you is to threaten to shoot them yourself, but if you had a gun, I would just shoot myself. If you rob a bank, they might just use tranquilizers and make you go to jail.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
The only way to guarantee they shoot you is to threaten to shoot them yourself, but if you had a gun, I would just shoot myself. If you rob a bank, they might just use tranquilizers and make you go to jail.

If you're white and in the US, there is a large chance they still won't shoot you. Or worse, they'll aim to only disarm or disable.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
No. I do know officers and there is no reason to make them kill you. Your desire to die should not be a reason to bring that burden to another person.

Reactions: Enigma and lifeisbutadream
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
I know there's a lot of shitty cops, but...

I worked in a psychiatric emergency department for a while (irony), and we kept local law enforcement on staff to handle aggressive people, deal with holds, etc.

The officers I worked with in there really changed how I viewed the profession. Especially if people are trained mental health officers, they were amazing with our patients. Calm, caring, etc. I got to know a lot of them personally, and I just can't see them like pieces of authoritarian shit. The profession is broken, as are many, but a lot of them got into it to try to help people, and work as well as they can within the confines of their profession.

I know there's shit out there, but there's shit people and not shit people in every profession/walk of life.

Reactions: HGL91, Bardia, Lennox and 2 others
A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
This is so stupid on so many different levels it should be deleted. Just for one thing, if you did manage to get yourself shot, which you probably wouldn't, do you think it's like in the movies where you'd instantly automatically fall down dead?

I better not read any more on this thread. I just get angry at the stupidity.
I had no idea that there would be such a level of judgement by anyone!! Stupid? Really?? Please, since I'm new here....and hurting just as badly as any of you...what areas of discussion should I avoid in order not to be told my wandering thoughts are stupid? Just so I know what I'm allowed to express without being bullied? Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox and marcusuk63
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
... Not sure whence that harsh reaction from @lifeisbutadream, but people have unexpected reactions sometimes on a forum with a high percentage of variously unwell people who have assorted triggers (pardon the expression). Others were having a good discussion of the topic, @Arbie, so let's focus on that.

When I was a student I decided being unjustly killed by police would be quite appealing. But it would have to be 100% unjust, and my skin isn't brown so that wouldn't be so simple. I don't think it's okay to lure someone to kill me, unless they were ready to kill someone else and I could save that person by offering myself as a target instead.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
USA is one of the few countries where suicide by cop is possible. The success/failure rate is not something measurable. Nobody records the statistics of persons that attempted to be killed by a police officer. So really it's all just assumptions and that's unreliable imo.

I can theorize a person buying an airsoft gun ($50-100) and shaving the orange off the tip of the toy-gun. Then using the toy-gun to threaten the unaware officer and after making an anonymous call to 911 for the perceived threat to seem real. I'm guessing that would get the whole clip of the officer's gun unloaded upon the person wanting to die. This method has been done with an empty gun and reported in the news.

I think suicide by cop is more risky than suicide by hanging and with a decent rope purchased off amazon; then just hiking into the forest for a tree as an anchor point to hang oneself. Why ruin a person with doing the other method because not all cops have become dehumanized by their job. You could get someone right out of school as an officer on duty and basically have your pain go to that person. Police officers see so much in their career and that your death by a cop will likely not be something new.. But it could be the first and in that case you took some of the good time away compared to if it didn't happen.

Reactions: Arbie
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
This happened in Scotland

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
It's much easier than that, at least in the US. The cops murdered a guy on camera for selling untaxed cigarettes (quelle horror!)

Having the wrong skin color will go a long way in getting shot by pigs in most places.

I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing this whining about how "selfish" it would be. As if our entire fucking society and economic system isn't based on selfishness.

Fuck the police.
All cops are bastards.

I agree with you. All cops are bastards. They enforce unjust and outdated laws that have absolutely no benefit for society. And it mostly affects the weak and marginalized in society. They're a tool of oppression and they can go fuck themselves.

And maybe we shouldn't blame the person who commit suicide by cops but rather the fact that it's even a possibility. Like, shouldn't we focus on the fact that you can even get killed while innocent by a police officer? This shouldn't happen, this shouldn't be a method. But it is. Because we know that the police is very trigger-friendly in many countries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul, MAIO, cryptic_cynic and 1 other person
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
In my humble opinion, this seems a bit insensitive to the police officer(s) that have to be involved in this. The civilians and children around this whole scene won't be okay after that.

I personally wouldn't advocate for such a selfish method. They also do what they can to perform first-aid on your body once your unable to resist and are debilitated, they don't always shoot to kill. You MAY survive that.
Just thoughts .. xx

Reactions: Circles
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I contemplated this idea closely, but I don't have the guts, mostly because I don't know for sure they would end up killing me. They might end up hurting me and then sending me to prison or leave me paralyzed.
Regarding the police being innocent.. lol..

Reactions: HGL91
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I contemplated this idea closely, but I don't have the guts, mostly because I don't know for sure they would end up killing me. They might end up hurting me and then sending me to prison or leave me paralyzed.
Regarding the police being innocent.. lol..
Not all officers are good, but most are. They enforce the laws our elected officials pass.
You have a job...are you good or will someone "lol" at you because of your profession? Do they attack you at work, bleed on you or try to get you to kill them? Probably not.
These are people just like us and they need the same respect and consideration.
Don't try to get them to kill you!

Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
I'm afraid that they'd just taze me, or fire a non lethal shot

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Suicide by cop is a testament to how powerful SI really is. Those who can't shoot themselves turn to cops to shoot them instead. It's an act of extreme desperation.

Reactions: Etherealdignity333
Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
I've had this fantasy too much. Just do a couple of rails of coke and pull a gun. I wouldn't shoot a cop because I'm not going to take a life like that, but just take shots over their heads till they get me. That'll mean I just gotta put one in my head after I'm hit. But of course I wouldn't want to subject someone to killing another, especially if that's the last thing they wanted to do.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I want to state first that I disagree profoundly with the idea of "Sucide by Cop." I think it is unspeakably unethical to coerce another person to do your will, even against yourself, regardless of how you feel about that person in his/her chosen profession.

That said, if you're going to do it, at least make it count for something bigger than you:

Reactions: Bardia