• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
seems a bit insensitive to the police officer(s) that have to be involved in this.
so what?
civilians and children around this whole scene won't be okay after that.
actual humans, good point
I personally wouldn't advocate for such a selfish method.
I don't advocate for such a selfish line of work.
they don't always shoot to kill.
they shoot center mass
I know cops get a bad rap
rightfully so
... kind of selfish ...
being police is selfish
It's much easier than that, at least in the US. The cops murdered a guy on camera for selling untaxed cigarettes (quelle horror!) Having the wrong skin color will go a long way in getting shot by pigs in most places. I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing this whining about how "selfish" it would be. As if our entire fucking society and economic system isn't based on selfishness. As if it's not selfish to enforce thousands of bullshit laws made up by braindead politicians with the threat of kidnapping or death just to get a paycheck and good benefits. Fuck the police. All cops are bastards.
... So fuck the police they choose to blindly enforce the laws ...
Most All coppers are twats ... Forcing someone to kill you somehow is evil.
Forcing people into cages is evil.
I agree most are bastards, but not all are

Your desire to die should not be a reason to bring that burden to another person.
Yes. It. Should!

If he or she is a filthy fucking pig, then I hope that officer feels like absolute shit about every moment of every shift: and when not working as well.
  • fuck all police
  • in all times
  • in all places
  • even after they leave the police force
Calm, caring, etc. I got to know a lot of them personally, and I just can't see them like pieces of authoritarian shit.
Even though their job is to throw people in cages.
All cops are bastards. They enforce unjust and outdated laws that have absolutely no benefit for society. And it mostly affects the weak and marginalized in society. They're a tool of oppression and they can go fuck themselves.
I think it is unspeakably unethical to coerce another person to do your will, even against yourself
What cops do is unspeakably unethical.
regardless of how you feel about that person in his/her chosen profession. (of depriving people of their freedom)
hmph!

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Too unpredictable. Playing with fire

C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah, to be clear, I'm not advocating this method.

Gunshot wound to the chest + immediate first aid = you're going to prison, crippled.

Depressed now? Enjoy being some dude's unwilling bottom, while the COs beat the shit out of you for shooting at cops.

Reactions: Mr2005