• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jp13

Apr 17, 2018
I've been considering this method for a while now. My plan would be to go to a police station (there's one right up the street from me), dressed in all black so they think I'm more of a threat, and either ram my car into the glass walls or throw a rock through the glass, causing the officers to come out. Then I'd pull a gun on them and threaten to shoot. I'd have to stand a bit back so they can't tase me and then I'll lunge at them causing them to shoot. I know if don't do this correctly, I'd end up in jail, so that's why I'm asking for advice. Do you think I'm missing anything? Is there anything to make this more lethal? Should I just call 911 on myself and tell them to send out a cop where I'm located? Do you think I would have a better chance if I go up against one cop or several of them?

Any advice would be great, thanks.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I've been considering this method for a while now. My plan would be to go to a police station (there's one right up the street from me), dressed in all black so they think I'm more of a threat, and either ram my car into the glass walls or throw a rock through the glass, causing the officers to come out. Then I'd pull a gun on them and threaten to shoot. I'd have to stand a bit back so they can't tase me and then I'll lunge at them causing them to shoot. I know if don't do this correctly, I'd end up in jail, so that's why I'm asking for advice. Do you think I'm missing anything? Is there anything to make this more lethal? Should I just call 911 on myself and tell them to send out a cop where I'm located? Do you think I would have a better chance if I go up against one cop or several of them?

Can't you just kill yourself? Cops have enough of a victim complex. They don't need any more of a victim complex.

J

jp13

Apr 17, 2018
Can't you just kill yourself? Cops have enough of a victim complex. They don't need any more of a victim complex.

I'm too scared to do it myself, I can't get passed the survival instinct. I'd rather have someone do it for me

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
If you cant pull the trigger yourself because your scared then you probably cant use the cops to do it either. Unless your afraid of just failing or failing to aim it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAIO
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I'm too scared to do it myself, I can't get passed the survival instinct. I'd rather have someone do it for me
What if they shoot you in the chest you survive and end up in prison for 15 years? I am assuming you are in America, the land if free with the highest incarceration rate in the world by far, with only dictatorships from the past being able to compare. Drug overdose or something else maybe?

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Everything about this sounds like a really bad idea.
First off, if you want to die so desperately but are way to scared to pull the trigger, then I doubt you should force yourself into a position where you have no control over it, seconds thoughts are usually rational weirdly enough. If you want to die, I wouldn't recommend putting you in a position where it would be too late if you had seconds thoughts.

Secondly, I doubt this will impact the bystanders lightly.

Thirdly, if you were to have second thoughts then what the cop would have done would basically be murder, even though the cop wouldn't know you had no bad ill, it doesn't sit right with me.

But you do you, I, however, don't support this method.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
This is appalling. NO, you should not do it. While we should all have a right to die we do NOT have a right to force others to be unwilling participants in our deaths, even shithead cops. I can't reiterate this enough.
Exactly, espically since if he were to do this in America it would be blown so far out of portion. It would be very annoying. Headline "Terrorist in online suicide/terrorism cults threatens the security of America. Cops granted the power to shoot anyone approaches police station."

Last edited:
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
This is appalling. NO, you should not do it. While we should all have a right to die we do NOT have a right to force others to be unwilling participants in our deaths, even shithead cops. I can't reiterate this enough.
While I do not endorse the OP, I could not disagree with you more strongly. By enforcing the laws that force us to stay alive, they lose literally all their rights in my eyes, but especially their right to refuse to assist in suicide. But, to reiterate again, I do not endorse this plan

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I get what you guys are saying. I'll reconsider my method. I'm just desperate at this point though.
We've all been there. Desperation rarely motivates smart choices, though

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Suicide by cop is a bad idea. Please don't do it.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
While I do not endorse the OP, I could not disagree with you more strongly. By enforcing the laws that force us to stay alive, they lose literally all their rights in my eyes, but especially their right to refuse to assist in suicide. But, to reiterate again, I do not endorse this plan
Yeah just make suicidal people look like violent, psychotic, terrorists, that's sure to get people to respect our rights.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I get what you guys are saying. I'll reconsider my method. I'm just desperate at this point though.
I know how you feel. I was considering a method that involved others too (train) and still am if the alternative gets taken from me. Hopefully i dont cause too much damage to the driver if i do go that route.

Lion

Lion

Zzz
Apr 18, 2018
I know how you feel. I was considering a method that involved others too (train) and still am if the alternative gets taken from me. Hopefully i dont cause too much damage to the driver if i do go that route.
i heard a lot of the train drivers in those type of suicides tend to blame themselves, that they didn't stop early enough.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
i heard a lot of the train drivers in those type of suicides tend to blame themselves, that they didn't stop early enough.
Probably but the station of my choice has a blind spot so i would basically leap out with no time for him to stop. He wouldnt be able to blame himself under those circumstances. Guess its a good thing i most likely wont have to use this method.

Last edited:
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018

Tink you'd be better off paying someone to do it for you. Like a hitman.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Yeah just make suicidal people look like violent, psychotic, terrorists, that's sure to get people to respect our rights.
Again, I don't think this move makes sense strategically. I agree that it would probably do more harm to our cause then good. But that was not the content of your original comment

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
^^ it was more of just an add-on comment.

Fish

Fish

Apr 19, 2018
X
Exactly, espically since if he were to do this in America it would be blown so far out of portion. It would be very annoying. Headline "Terrorist in online suicide/terrorism cults threatens the security of America. Cops granted the power to shoot anyone approaches police station."

Yes this is actually a good point. It would definitely bring attention to this site and then it may get shut down and all of us get into trouble.

Reactions: dangier_to_myself
M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
I would never want to ruin someone's life like that, and yes, you could ruin their life. They are just human, like us. Grow a pair and do it yourself if that's what you want.

Reactions: UpandDownPrincess
oxymoron

oxymoron

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2019

What if they don't shoot you in your head but on your legs or something? You'll collapse but you won't die. They'll take you to the medics and your games over.

H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Wearing blackface might increase your chances of being shot multiple times ;)

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
This is a recipe for disaster you might get shot in certain areas that will turn you into a vegetable for the rest of your life.
Far too many unknowns are involved.
I would say completely forget about it.