starcrossedfate

starcrossedfate

Passenger
Sep 24, 2018
I was reading an article the other day about Dolores O'Riordan (lead singer of The Cranberries).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O'Riordan

Thought it was interesting that she "accidentally" drowned in a bathtub after passing out from alcohol.

"The cause of death was not immediately made public;[62] police said it was not being treated as suspicious.[63] The coroner's office said the results of its inquiry would not be released until 3 April at the earliest.[64] The inquest was unexpectedly cancelled on that date,[65] and was rescheduled for 6 September,[66] where it was ruled that she died as a result of accidental drowning in a bathtub due to sedation by alcohol intoxication.[67]"

Anyways, I'm wondering how feasible is this ctb method?

Thanks.

Reactions: weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Curious too even though I wont use it. RIP I love the cranberries.

Reactions: Sayo and starcrossedfate
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
people have drowned in bathtubs for all sorts of reasons. never managed to be so drunk i passed out though. generally get sick before I get there

D

DoneFighting

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Your unconscious body would likely save you.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
I was reading an article the other day about Dolores O'Riordan (lead singer of The Cranberries).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O'Riordan

Thought it was interesting that she "accidentally" drowned in a bathtub after passing out from alcohol.

"The cause of death was not immediately made public;[62] police said it was not being treated as suspicious.[63] The coroner's office said the results of its inquiry would not be released until 3 April at the earliest.[64] The inquest was unexpectedly cancelled on that date,[65] and was rescheduled for 6 September,[66] where it was ruled that she died as a result of accidental drowning in a bathtub due to sedation by alcohol intoxication.[67]"

Anyways, I'm wondering how feasible is this ctb method?

Thanks.
I don't know. All I can say is try. If it works out you obviously succeeded. If it doesn't and you really want to ctb then have a plan b in place.