• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
hi my parents will see if I order a plane they already took my Supermarine Spitfire last year . when i have a plane i will weeken the armore ass to make the firework explosive sink me "may day",. 🎆how long for fighter jet to arrive, do i need PO box how much does it costs? will need friend to pick me up for the transportbut he is invalidating so how much is taxi for travel twenty minutes ? not good pilot only flew twice before ,. i am there every day but i feel bad any way.......!my ex is calling rn need too sleep butt cant.......

only few hours b4 firework start , how long for manifracture of plaines?

Grateful for reply no trolling pls, ignore list big and u r next......

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, _Minsk, LastLoveLetter and 9 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
don't want to put you off. But yoy might seriously just hurting yourself and end up in a wheelchair or with a few limbs missing,

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Someone123 and Suicidebydeath
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
don't want to put you off. But yoy might seriously just hurting yourself and end up in a wheelchair or with a few limbs missing,
He's joking around.

• Informative
Reactions: PeacefulTonic, blueclover_., _Minsk and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Not sure of the cost of individual jets, but the total Lockheed-Martin F-35 Lightning II program over its lifetime is in the order of $1.5 trillion. Would be better to buy something second-hand as most nations would be buying in bulk and prepared for the delays in manufacture. Might be easiest to buy from a developing nation.

Reactions: blueclover_., WrongPlaceWrongTime and PeacefulTonic
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Not sure of the cost of individual jets, but the total Lockheed-Martin F-35 Lightning II program over its lifetime is in the order of $1.5 trillion. Would be better to buy something second-hand as most nations would be buying in bulk and prepared for the delays in manufacture. Might be easiest to buy from a developing nation.
thanks ill ask my parents (no wont say its for fighter jet will say i need new shoes)

how long time for them to make it ?

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, blueclover_., LastLoveLetter and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Looks like a slow process.

Finland just ordered 64 of them a few days ago, which will be phased in from 2027. Each plane reportedly takes 41,500 hours of labour, or over 60,000 for the 'C' variant.

• Yay!
Reactions: LittleJem, blueclover_., WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Looks like a slow process.

Finland just ordered 64 of them a few days ago, which will be phased in from 2027. Each plane reportedly takes 41,500 hours of labour, or over 60,000 for the 'C' variant.
i dont need the best one, would use my ww2 plain but my parents found it......

thanks ill w8 to 2027 and ask Finland

• Yay!
Reactions: blueclover_., LastLoveLetter, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I give you member of the year if this post ends up in the next NYT article.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, littlelungs, _Minsk and 12 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
henlo found you a firewok hope its helpful

56f2b43be2532.image.jpg

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem, LastLoveLetter, GenesAndEnvironment and 8 others
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I remember seeing a photo of that Supermarine Spitfire after it was confiscated by the proud father.

Found it:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...the-suicider-is-good-looking.5423/post-911804

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: LittleJem, PeacefulTonic and GenesAndEnvironment
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
foun a used copy for a fiver shoulda keep this in the autos megathread or else ur gonna put the lockheed Martin suppliers at risk mate

Large J6LHQoXA1FrSgl2hSNgKZFW9fK

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and littlelungs